Meeting Princess Peach and Mario

In the meeting room, all of the toads have gathered around as the council begins to open up a map that reveals the entire Mushroom world with different biomes and the dark lands. And on it, was a terrifying monstrous ship heading toward their kingdom on the map

"Council, your attention," a blue toad ordered everyone as a hologram of a massive ship is seen. "Bowser has found the Super Star and is headed toward our kingdom. His power will make him invincible. We will be destroyed."

Everyone gasped in fear and they were scared that the enemy was about to fire on their kingdom. They always fear Bowser, the king who rules the dark lands and he would do anything to destroy the kingdom.

"Princess, what are we gonna do?" a yellow toad asked, fearfully.

"I will not let him hurt you," the princess uttered. She wore a lovely pink dress with a blue gem on the top of her top dress, golden tiara nestled in her long golden yellow hair. She stood up and began to walk down the stairs to where the council is around the map. "We are going to stop Bowser."

"How?" the yellow toad asked. "Look at us, we're adorable."

"I'm going to convince the great Kong army to help us," she informed.. "Together, we'll annihilate that monster."

"Their mad king doesn't make alliances," the blue councilor told her. "The Kongs will never agree."

"I can convince him. I'll leave for the Jungle Kingdom in the morning." She started to leave the meeting as the toads felt a little brave.

"Good luck, princess, for all our sakes."

Sunni was out of breath when she came to the next corner. But that was when she bumped into the man and got thrown backward by someone. It was the princess. She was amazed by the sight of her beautiful look. Her golden hair, the pink dress, the crown. She was completely something. Suddenly, all of the toad guards lunged and landed on her and the man.

"Get off me you weird toads!" Sunni shouted, struggling to fight back. "Goombella, help me!"

Goombella had arrived and saw the Toads covering her and the man in a pile. She began to rush forward and tugged them by the shirt with her mouth. She doesn't have any arms because she is a Goomba and her feet scattered around as she pulled and tugged. "Let go of them!" she shouted.

"Wait!" the princess shouted. "Release them!"

The Toads suddenly realize their mistakes and begin to move off of the two humans, backing away. Sunni moaned as she rubbed her head, her hat was dangling off her head and she pushed it up to fix it.

"Are you okay?" Goombella asked her, walking up to her side.

"I'm fine," Sunni answered.

The princess began to take a good look at the two humans. "Are you...?" She began to look at her and the man and her eyes grew wide. "They're humans! I mean, you are humans, right? It's just you're so small."

"What are you talking about?" Sunni asked as the girl lifted the man's red hat and put it back on his head.

"Wait. Let's go back," the princess stopped at first. "Where did you come from?"

"Me and my little brother Luigi, we fell down in this pipe and now he's lost, somewhere in the dark lands," the man explained.

"Same with me, too!" Sunni replied. Standing up to her feet, stammering, she tried to tell the princess the same thing. "My dog, Puffle, is also lost there, too."

"Then it's only a matter of time until they are captured by Bowser," the princess said softly. "But you're both in luck. I'm on my way to stop him."

"You're on your way to stop him?" Sunni asked. "I know you can't do it alone. My name is Sunni."

"Sunni?" the man guessed as he turned her attention. "I'm Mario."

"Well, it's nice to meet you. And you I haven't got your name, young princess," Sunni said, turning her attention to the princess.

"I am known as Princess Peach," the princess introduced.

"Peach?" Sunni realized.

"I am Goombella," Goombella squeaked, waddling up with pride. "If you wanna head to the dark lands, you gotta take us with you. We can help stop him."

"This guy's a lunatic," Peach warned them. "A psycho. He will eat you for breakfast. He won't even notice it, probably, cause you're very small."

"You know what? Make fun of me all you want," Mario glared at her. "But you're gonna help me find my brother. Please?"

Peach stared at the two humans and Goombella for a moment, and then she smiled. "Okay, then let's see what you're made of."

"Is that a yes?" Sunni asked.

"No, That's a 'let's see what you're made of."