Rescuing the kingdom

The wedding is beginning. All of the guests were being prepared as they began to sit in their booths. On the table they had stolen blocks, coins and even a Yoshi egg for gifts.

Peach was in the back stage, now wearing a white wedding gown with pink tints at the bottom. She sighed, wishing Mario and the others made it out alive.

"Princess, I got it," Toad squealed entering the hallway. He handed her a bouquet of pink flowers and he added a little surprise inside.

Peach sighed in relief. "Great job."

"I wouldn't have you go out there without your bouquet."

Peach began to look at them and smiled. "It's perfect."

The doors begin to open, music beginning to play the wedding bells. Peach began to walk forward to the front where Bowser was waiting. When she arrived, she gasped in horror as she saw all the prisoners floating over a pool of lava. The chains attached to the cage are being held by a floating aircraft above them.

"I'll be sacrificing them in your honor," Bowser said kindly before he ordered his guards. "Lower the prisoners!"

The guards started to turn the lever and lower the cages below. Luigi, Cranky Kong, Puffle and the others cry in horror, believing that they are gonna get burned alive by the lava.

Kamek started to open up a book and began to read.

"Dearly belo-" But he was interrupted when Peach punched him in the face. Everyone in the crowd gasped in shock.

"Drama," a Dry Bones muttered to another Koopa.

Peach turned her head to Bowser angrily. "You really thought I'd marry you?"

"Kinda," he shrugged.

"I will never marry a monster," Peach said. She pulled out an ice flower and turned her dress blue.

Sensing this, Bower's eyes started to turn red. "Then we are breaking up right now!"

He starts to use his flame but Peach dodges and uses her ice power to cover his mouth. Then she starts throwing ice at him until Bowser is frozen in a clump of ice. Then she froze the gears, stopping the cages from being lowered. This will give them time to save them. The enemies started to charge at Peach but she managed to fight them all and dodged their attacks.

At the same time, Sunni and her friends had arrived in time to see something up ahead.

"Guys," Goombella called. "Look up there."

"They're got to be up there," Mario called, pointing at Bowser's ship. He can see the bright blue glow from the castle.

Suddenly, Koopa Troopas started to fire bullet bills and caused their ride to be knocked off. Sunni, Mario, Donkey Kong and Goombella fell onto the street of Toad Town. Sunni stood back up to her feet and saw a horde of enemies stealing all the blocks with the power ups.

"Oh, shrooms." Goombella squeaked. "There's so many of them."

"You wanna do this?" Mario asked Donkey Kong.

Donkey Kong smiled. "Yes, I do."

Sunni began to grab her hammer and knocked down a few powerups, Fire flower for Donkey Kong, Super mushroom for Mario, Propeller Mushroom for Goombella and Twin Cherry for Sunni. They start to charge forward and begin to battle so many enemies. Goombella flies into the air as Mario bashes down goombas. Sunni started to stop on Koopa Troopas and Piranha plants with her twin. Donkey Kong started to throw some barrels at the enemies while Mario jumped onto the enemies and rode on shells.