The Plan

Sunni rested on the edge of the bamboo fence as she recovered from the arena. The sun was setting and the light poured on her face. She could not believe she managed to pick a perfect power up, a cat bell and now it was her perfect favorite treasure.

"That was incredible," Peach exclaimed with joy. "You got strong and you kept getting back up. You just don't know when to quit."

"Never thought that was a good thing," Mario said, holding an ice pack.

"It's a great thing."

"Thanks "

"I can't believe you kicked that ape!" Goombella shouted, excitedly. She hopped onto the fence and smiled. "You were so quick and smart. That cat bell that you picked out is so amazing. You can climb everything, use your claws and you are so flexible."

Sunni began to chuckle. "No wonder I managed to beat DK."

The loud slam made everyone look. Donkey Kong had recovered from his injury after the arena. "I let her win just for the record," he pointed out.

"Really though?" Mario wondered. "Why would you do that?"

"You wanna know why?" Donkey Kong asked before his anger shifted and threw a barrel at them. They dodged in time as it crashed. "It's mind your own business! That's why!"

Goombella had almost fallen off the fence until Sunni caught her.

"Alright, giant monkey.." Mario glared, rolling his sleeves and about to comfort Donkey Kong.

"Enough!" Cranky Kong shouted to the latter. "Get inside!"

They started to enter inside the hut and stare at a map of the entire kingdoms that they never been before. Sunni looked at the map and wondered what it was.

"We've located Bowser's ship," he explained. "He's gonna arrive at the Mushroom Kingdom at sundown. Lucky for you guys, I got a shortcut."

"We'll beat him there and ambush him," Peach said, hopefully.

"Yeah. I know. That's why we're gonna need karts."

As they left, Sunni began to think about what horrible sight might await. The thought of Bowser might be scary and he might be even tougher than Donkey Kong.

"Hey, Sunni," Goombella answered, snapping her out of her thoughts. "You look a little pale."

"It's just that..." Sunni sighed. "I got an awful feeling that something might happen. The army might attack us soon and they might be quirky enough to kill us."

"Don't say that," the female Goomba squeaked. "It gives me the chills, but don't you worry. We're going to help save your dog and everyone who is locked in there." She fixed her helmet a bit before she started to head off the hut. "Come on then, Cranky Kong is waiting for us." She started to leave the hut, allowing Sunnit to follow her as the sun started to set.

Everyone had arrived at a garage station where they saw so many karts and mechanics in the station. All of those apes were so prepared to get into battle as they drove and built their karts. Sunni was completely speechless as Mario, Peach, Toad and Goombella stared in awe.

"What are you waiting for? Pick your karts," Cranky told them.

Everyone started to head to five stations with slot machines. Mario began to spin one and the technician started to get to work. Sunni seemed impressed. Maybe this might be a fun project. Goombella started to use her feet to roll the perfect parts for her vehicle. "Come on, Sunni," she called excitedly.

Sunni began to spin the slots and she started to get the hang of it. She finally managed to get her own vehicle. It was a motorcycle, with a yellow sunny detail and a smiley sun at the center of the chrome. She started to wear her own jumpsuit and her helmet which matched her clothes. She tested it out and it was perfect. She looked over and saw that Peach had the same motorcycle but pink. She also wore a white jumpsuit and a white helmet. Sunni began to look over and saw that Mario got his own kart. The rumbling roar of a truck made them look and saw that Toad and Goombella got their own kart trucks like SUV. It looks so awesome to her.

"I had never driven on a kart before," Sunni replied, as Donkey Kong drove next to her in his own kart. He has blaving barrel rockets that are attached to his vehicle and it is orange and blue on the chrome.

"Just try and press the pedal," he reminded her.

Sunni began to start her engine as it came to life. It works and it might be a useful object whenever she gets tired of walking.

"To the Mushroom Kingdom and the biggest fight in our lives," Peach declared. "Here we go!"

She started up her kart and they began to drive into the opening to the next kingdom. All of the Kongs begin to follow and are ready to fight the Dark land enemies and save everyone.

Bowser put on his white hat as he started to practice his wedding. "Princess Peach, here we are. I guess love really makes a guy come out of your shell." He held up a bouquet of piranha plants which were biting. Bowser yelped and began to drop the bouquet. He continued on. "Let's rule the world together forever. Will you marry me?"

Kamek was dressed up in a pink dress and a crown, a lot like a princess. "Oh, yes!"

It appears that they are practicing their wedding, just in case Peach was willing to Marry Bowser. They were distracted when a blue Koopa Troopa came in, disrupting them.

"What?!"

"We found the princess, the girl and the mustached human," the Koopa Troopa informed him. "They have defeated Donkey Kong and won the Kong army."

"So, like Peach was super impressed?" he asked him.

"It appears so, yes. They are heading to their secret passage."

"Oh, they think they can surprise me, huh?" the turtle dragon thought, glaring. "Two can play that game."