Chapter Six, In the DEAD of the night

"The so-called killing pandemic that's been occurring all over the world continues to spread with unprecedented speed. The number of patients of this killing pandemic in our country has already reached two million. Because of its powerful infections, and their paralyzed system, the number could reach ten million in a day or two." 

The radio soon became unheard as the females started to talk amongst themselves, pushing the radio to the back of their minds. 

(y/n) sighed in satisfaction as she took her school uniform and undergarments off before sitting down on the stool and turning the shower on. One by one the females got undressed and started to bathe. 

"Are you looking at me?" Tagaki asked causing Rei to roll her eyes. 

"Oh come on don't be such a prude." Ms. Shizuka sighed with relief as she relaxed deeper into the bath water along with Rei. 

"Oh, that feels nice." 

"It feels like I'm melting away~" 

Tagaki frowned as she picked up the two hair soap bottles and tried to read them over. 

"This is shampoo...right?" (y/n) sighed before patting the bottle in her right hand. 

"Good gosh your gigantic!" Rei yelled having the blonde smile and holding her breasts up. 

"I know, I get that a lot." 

"Huh," Rei said with a devious smile. "Almost impossibly gigantic." She held up her hands and quickly attacked the female's breasts causing her to scream in shock. "Let me see those things! They can't be real!" 

"Stop it, Ms. Miyamoto!" 

The two turned and shook their heads/giggled at the sight.

"Why did we all have to take a bath at the same time?"  

"But you know why we did Tagaki," Psyco spoke as she turned towards her direction whole scrubbing her arm. 

"Yea I guess so." She turned back towards to two and blushed before quickly looking in front of her and scrubbing her hair. "But considering the current situation that we are in I don't think we should be doing stuff like this!" 

(y/n) kept to herself the whole time as the events from earlier replayed in her mind. To be honest she was afraid of Kohta running off like she asked him to but she didn't want anything to happen to him as well. 

I mean thankfully he didn't and shot the man in the head but, what if things didn't play out like that? She frowned and continued to scrub her hair unaware of the females talking and giggling amongst themselves.  

"Your scream is better than I thought it would be," Psyco said while giggling. Tagaki frowned and quickly filled up two buckets of ice-cold water and dunked them on the female causing her to shiver and gasp. 

"You bitch!" 

The females continued to gasp and scream causing the two males outside to cease their pick-locking and look at each other. 

"It sure sounds like they're having fun in there," Takashi spoke having Kota nod in agreement. 

"Sounds like you wanna go take a peak," Kohta commented causing the taller male to blush and shake his head. 

"I don't wanna die just yet, I'm gonna be really pissed off if there's nothing in here." He mumbled as he looked at all of the boxes of bullets that lay on the side. 

"There has to be," Kohta spoke as he continued to mess with the lock. His mind had been going haywire after the events from earlier. I mean what would he have done if he lost (y/n) at that moment? Or if something just happened to go wrong? He sighed and shook away his thoughts before going back to the task at hand.