Chapter Three

3rd Person Pov

(y/n) sighed as she killed off the last zombie in the area. The group had stumbled upon another group of students struggling to stay alive. After claiming no one was bitten and everyone was ok, Takahashi lead the group to the stairs having them sit down and look at the front doors trying to come up with plans on getting out of there without attracting the zombies.

"Well I made a theory, they're blind and only react to sound," Tagaki explained as she bent down, placing her chest on top of Kohta's shoulder causing him to blush and look away which she smirked about. (y/n) glared and placed her chest on his other shoulder furthering his blush.

"Well, if your theory turns out to be true, are you gonna test it out for us all?" Tagaki turned towards Psyco before pouting and crossing her arms. Obviously to scared to go down there. "Since pinky is too scared, who's gonna go down there to test her theory?" Everyone sat in silence before (y/n) sighed and stood up.

"I'll do it." Kohta gasped and quickly grabbed her head and brought her back down to his eye level.

"Are you crazy (y/n)? You told me to never leave you and I expect the same!" (y/n) smiled and ruffled his hair before looking back down the stairs.

"I have to Kohta, we need to get out of here."

"Then I'll go with you."

"Bad Idea," Takashi spoke as he stood next to (y/n). "Stay up here since you're great at long-distance attacks. I'll go with her to make sure she stays safe."

"W-Wait! Takahashi-" Rei called as she tried to run after him but stopped and gasped as Psyco held her back.

"Relax, I share the same feelings as you, but it was his decision." Both teens looked at each other before nodding and slowly making their way downstairs. Takahashi sighed and held out his hand having her look down then back up toward him confused.

"If we die here I would at least like to hold someone's hand." She quietly chuckled before grabbing his hand in hers as they slowly made their way down the last step and toward the center of the zombies. They both stood there quietly as the undead groaned and continued to move past them. One groaned and slowly walked over to (y/n) causing her to gasp and shut her eyes tightly only to open her eyes in surprise as she was quickly pulled into Takahashi's embrace. She blushed and looked up seeing his glaring eyes watching the zombie continue on its way.

"Takagi was right." He whispered into her ear, furthering her blush. He slowly pulled away and grabbed a bloody school shoe and chucked it toward a locker ten feet away from them and both watched in shock as the zombies turned towards the locker and made their way towards it. Upon seeing this everyone quietly made their way down the steps and towards the door. Kohta frowned towards Takahashi as he grabbed (y/n)'s hand and pulled her next to him as he ran out.

"Quickly, head straight for the bus," Takahashi whispered causing everyone to nod and start to run forward.

DING

Everyone paused and slowly turned towards the last guy that made his way out of the school doors holding a metal pipe that banged on the school stair railing. All of the zombies stopped their movement and slowly turned towards the doors and let out a loud groan.

"RUN!" Takahashi yelled causing everyone to speed towards the bus. Kohta glared as he aimed his gun around unsure of which one to hit. (y/n) frowned and ran in front of him and sliced two of their heads off while Takahashi ran in front and swung his bat hitting three into the air. "FUCK SHOOTING JUST RUN!"

Takagi grabbed a girl's arm and started to take off only to gasp as the girl pulled back. "What are you doing we have to go!" The girl sobbed and turned around seeing her lover on the floor getting eaten. "Leave him! Once you're bitten you can't be saved!"