Chapter Seven, DEAD night and the DEAD ruck

3rd Person Pov

Kohta sighed as he stared down at the sleeping female. After that fiasco a few minutes ago, he laid her crying form down on the bed and hugged her till she cried herself to sleep. He sighed and moved strands of her hair from in front of her face and softly rubbed her cheek. He smiled and kissed her forehead before walking out of the room, shutting the door quietly behind him. He sighed with relief and turned around only to come face to face with Tagaki and Rei.

"Oh boy, what do you guys want now?" Rei looked down sadly and played with her fingers before grunting unsurely.

"Is she, alright?" Kohta looked towards her and nodded causing her to nod and walk away.

"Ugh, what do you even see in her anyways?" Kohta frowned and glared at the pink-haired female while crossing his arms.

"It's my business, why do you care anyways?" He said while mocking her voice. She scoffed and crossed her arms as well before glaring.

"I don't."

"Then why did you ask?"

"Cause I just don't like her!"

"Cause you like him!" Psyco called out causing Tagaki to blush and frown. The chubby male sighed and shook his head before walking away.

"Hirano?! Where are you going?!" He turned towards her with a glare causing her to pause and take a step back.

"Keep quiet, (y/n) is sleeping." And with that, he walked upstairs leaving the female to growl before making her way back towards the front room.

He sighed and rubbed his head as he got to the top floor before making his way towards the balcony seeing Takashi standing with the binoculars. A sour look took over his features.

"What's the matter?" He removed the headset before pointing down causing him to look over and frown seeing a crowd of zombies on the street below reaching up at them.

"Was that from us earlier?" Takashi shook his head before glaring at a man running below with a shotgun in hand.

"No, it's his fault, he lured them over here." Hirano glared, grabbed his gun, and raised it over the balcony before looking through the scope.

"I should take him down before he attracts more."

"Are you sure?" Takashi asked while still looking toward the cackling male below.

"Do you want more zombies here?" Takashi frowned before looking away.

"Do it."

Bang

Kohta watched as the bullet flew into the male's head causing him to trip over his feet and fall face-first onto the street. The zombies soon turned towards the side and walked towards the dead male below, ready to devour him. Kohta glared before removing the gun and placing it back against the wall.

"Done." Takashi sighed before looking back over the railing and raising the binoculars back up to his eyes and looking around.

"It's chaos out there," Kohta grunted before nodding. The skinner male continued to move around until a small gasp escaped his lips.

"What is it? what do you see?" He frowned and handed him the binoculars and watched as he looked through and aimed it at where he was looking at. "It's a kid."

"They just killed her dad, I know we shouldn't be helping people but I'm not leaving a child out there by itself-

Bang