New Year (S1 Ep1)

Phoebe's POV

Phoebe's POV

My name is Phoebe Berry. Yes I know my twin sister is Rachel Berry.

It's sucks sometimes especially when she gets bullied or does something annoying.

But I love her.

~~~~~~~~~~~

"Phoebe we're gonna be late for school hurry up!" Rachel yells as I walk downstairs.

"I'm here I'm here breath sis" she smiles.

"Ok I'm sorry. Anyway let's go"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No one's POV

As Phoebe and Rachel walked through the school they were greeted by ugly stares and annoyed faces.

They weren't to Phoebe though they were all to Rachel.

See Phoebe wasn't in any clubs but she wasn't like Rachel. She was good looking and sweet.

Phoebe's POV

I walked into first period and saw my best friend. Quinn Fabray.

Yes she's the most popular person in school but we've been friends since middle school started.

"Hey Phoebe ready for a good year?" She asks smiling widely at me. She's so cute.

Ok yes I have a crush on her who wouldn't she's amazing and hot.

"Hello? Phoebe?" She was waving a hand in my face and is shook out of my thoughts.

"Yea sorry" I said sitting down next to her. "This year will be fun yea"

She looked at me funny but then looked at the teacher as he started the lesson.

Though out the lesson Quinn's hand kept rubbing my thigh. I know she was only supporting me but fucking hell it turned me on.

"Sir can I go the bathroom please?" He nodded so I ran out the room and went straight to a bathroom to calm down.

I was at the sink washing my face when Quinn came in.

"Hey I'm so sorry I didn't mean to" she gulps. "Make you flustered"

I looked at her and went bright red. "n-no you..." she put a finger on my mouth.

"I did and I'm sorry" I nodded.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The next day Rachel was begging me to join glee.

"Please Phoebe you can sing I've heard you you're amazing" I shook my head.

"I'm not getting bullied to join a club about singing"

"Fine but you'll regret it I know you will" and with that she walked away.

Later that night Quinn came round for a sleepover.