Sorry Dads (S1 Ep6)

No one's POV

No one's POV

"You what!?" Hiram Berry asked her daughter in complete shock.

"I'm pregnant dad...I'm a couple of weeks now..please don't be mad" Phoebe responded trying to cry as she was telling her Dads the news she'd been trying to hide.

"Honey why didn't you tell us when you found out? We would of been able to help more." LeRoy Berry the much calmer dad said while rubbing his upset daughters back.

Phoebe just shrugged to tired to keep the conversation going.

"Go to bed Pheb. Your farther and I need to talk to see what we can do to help". Phoebe just nodded rubbing her eyes as she walked upstairs and went straight to her room.

She threw everything off her bed and just layed down trying to stop the tears from coming.

Stupid Hormones.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day, Phoebe was on her way to tell Quinn about her dads after speaking to a very sleepy Rory earlier when she saw Finn staring at her stomach.

That wasn't weird at all.

"Quinn!" Phoebe shouted as she finally found her baby mama.

"Phoebe hey what's up?" She asked smiling. She loved seeing the girl happy.

"I told my dads last night and they supported me"

Quinn smiled. "That's amazing Pheb".

Quinn was about the hug her when Rory came into view and held her waist.

"Hey babe. Ready for glee? Oh hey Quinn didn't see ya"

Quinn just rolled her eyes and went to glee alone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mr Shue had told them all that they were doing a boys vs girls competition.

Rory walked into the choir room after skipping lessons the next day to sleep a different man.

"Boys boys I just got this pill from the nurse and I feel amazing I've never felt so awake in my life!"

"What kinda pill?" Puck asked.

"Vitamin C? Doctors say it can make you feel high" Kurt adds as Rory shakes his head.

"Vitamin D! And I got you guys some"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Rory takes some of Finns lines)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I mean just how? Rory was tired as shit earlier it's just weird" Phoebe said as she talked to the girls.

"The actual question is what were they on" Kurt said walking in. He explained that Rory gave them a pill so the girls went straight to the nurse to get some.

"Obviously I can't take it but I'll be fine" Quinn looked a Phoebe to make sure but she only nodded.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Phoebe isn't as active as them)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Hey babe? I wanna sing something to the baby if that's ok. I mean I know it isn't mine but I want it to remember me as much as possible" Rory asked as they sat on the bed cuddling.

"Aww Rory baby of course" Phoebe blushed.

"Well it's more for you then the baby but it's for both of you"

(Obviously it's nightcore so it's high pitched but just pretend it's Rory signing)

"I love you too Rory" Phoebe said kissing him sweetly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mr Shue found out that they all took Vitamin D so Sue became his co teacher.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chapter outtttttt
Hey people I missed you all :)