It's over (S1 Ep8)

"Can we talk?" Phoebe asked as she watched Rory stare at another girls butt as they were standing in the corridor

"Why?" Rory asked not really paying attention.

"Because I'm not happy Rory! I'm tired, I'm tired of you not being there for me anymore!" Rory just looked around to make sure no one was watching before walking away. Not before shoving Phoebe as he went past.

Phoebe just stood there in shock. She saw Quinn and Finn as Finn got slushed by Karofsky.

Quinn looked over and around until her eyes found her girl. She smiled but that slowly went as she saw how sad and confused Phoebe looked, so she walked over there.

"Phoebe you ok?". Phoebe just looked at her before she started to cry.

"Ok ok shhh it's ok. Let's get you out of here".

————————————————

After having a talk with Quinn, the pair headed to glee.

(Quinn still helps Finn but dances with Phoebe. Rory is there as well but is with Brit and San)

————————————————-

After Phoebe told Quinn the good news in Quinn's eyes that they had broken up, Quinn decided she was gonna give Phoebe her full attention. Even if that meant she was gonna loose Finn. She honestly didn't care anymore.

Quinn was watching as her baby mama slept. She knew she needed it after a long day and not getting a lot of sleep.

(Quinn is singing to a sleeping Phoebe. She doesn't wake up)

——————————————————-

"Hey Phoebe can I talk to my girlfriend a second?" Finn asked as he walked over to the pair the next day at school, they were stood at Quinn's locker just talking.

Quinn narrowed her eyes. "Why can't Pheb hear?".

"She can but, whatever never mind". He sighed. "The boys have to choose between football or glee..".

"What?" The pair said in sync. Quinn smiled a little.

After he explained what happened at football practice, Pheb decided to leave the couple to talk.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Rory isn't there and Quinn isn't looking at Puck but she sings with Pheb)

"Hey where's Rory? Pheb any ideas?" Mr Shue asked after Puck sat back down.

"No idea. We um broke up. Probably just doesn't wanna see me". She shrugged as the bell rang, letting them all go.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That night Pheb was alone for the first time in a while. She was nervous about how she was gonna be a single mum.

She couldn't have Quinn. Rory wasn't speaking to her. She really had no one.

"Pheb?". Rachel knocked on the door. "I brought you some food as you didn't come down for dinner. You ok?"

Phoebe just looked at her. "I'm fine Rachel, and thank you for this I was gonna come down but I'm so tired". Rachel just nodded and hugged her sister.

"Wanna talk?"

Rachel looked at her sister. "I know the baby isn't Rory's. Whose is it? I won't shame you".

"You can't know. I'm sorry Rachel. I promise when she is born I will tell you". Rachel just nodded before kissing her sisters head and walking out the door.

Pheb sighed. "What am I gonna do with you baby
girl".

(Phoebe is singing to her baby bump. Rachel is listening from the other side of the door)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After all the glee or football drama, Finn told everyone that they could do both agian so he got everyone slushies to celebrate.

They all threw a their slushies on Mr Shue after he told them he's never been hit by one before.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
And I am back! Hello everyone I've missed you all so much.

Sorry for this chapter being short not a lot happens that I can add for Pheb.

But Rory and Pheb have broke up like whattttt!

Quinn is the happiest ever lol

Also Quinn will stay on the cheerios probably until everyone finds out the truth about her.