It's a Girl (S1 Ep7)

No one's Pov

No one's Pov

Rory and Phoebe were at her ultrasound to find out if the baby was a girl or a boy. Phoebe had a special card made for Quinn so she can find out what her baby is a fun way.

"Congratulations Miss Berry you are having a little girl" the doctor said while wiping the gel off of Phoebe.

Rory kissed her hand. "Cool."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Phoebe walked into school after her appointment holding Rory's hand. "I'm gonna go find Quinn I'll see you later yeah?" Rory just nodded and walked over to Puck who was flirting with girls. As soon as Rory went over they were all over him.

Phoebe kept watching until she felt someone cover her eyes. "He's a teenager Pheb he's gonna flirt, even if he's gonna be a dad". She turned around to see it was Finn talking to her.

"It's so annoying, like he just doesn't care that I'm literally watching him but the moment I talk to another guy or Quinn he gets annoyed" Finn just nodded then gave me a look.

"Why would he care if you talked to Quinn?" She looked at him with wide eyes realising what she said. "Um I do not know. Anyway I better go bye Finny". And with that she ran off.

Quinn saw her running to the bathroom and rushed in, making sure her baby mama was ok. "Pheb you ok? Are you being sick?"

Phoebe just looked at her with tears in her eyes then handed Quinn the card she had been carrying all day. "What's this?" Quinn asked before opening it.

"Just open it. It's the gender of your baby". Quinn nodded and opened it, smiling after she saw the results.

"A little girl that's amazing. But why are you so upset?". Phoebe just sighed. "I was upset that Rory was flirting and Finn saw so tried to make me feel better and I said that Rory gets jealous over you I'm so sorry" she started a fresh lot of tears as Quinn just held her.

"Hey you didn't tell him anything else so it's fine relax"

Phoebe just held Quinn tightly, trying to stop the tears. "Hey we haven't got glee today wanna go home now?". Quinn asked trying to relax her stressed baby mama.

Phoebe just nodded, left the bathroom then went home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Stoppp Quinn it tickles" Phoebe said laughing as Quinn was messing with her on the bed.

Quinn had told her mother she was staying the night at Phoebe's, knowing the girl needed support for the night.

They had been just playing until Phoebe felt something. "Quinn! I can't believe you're hard!".

Quinn just blushed. "Shit sorry I didn't even realise I'm so sorry I'll go um sort it out". She was about to get up and go to the bathroom when Phoebe held her arm stopping her.