You're what?! (S1 Ep4)

No one's POV

No one's POV

So Rachel found out about the stick but Phoebe begged her not to say anything or tell her the result as she had yet to look herself.

She knew she probably was with all the throwing up but she wanted to be with Quinn when looking at the stick.

Which was why she had invited her over tonight while no one else was home.

Quinn knocked on the door worriedly when she got a text asking to come quickly.

"Hey Quinn...come in" Phoebe said nervously.

"Everything ok?"

Phoebe just gave the test to Quinn holding her tears.

"You're what?!" Quinn yelled.

"I'm so sorry Quinn..." Phoebe couldn't hold her tears anymore.

Quinn's face softened when she saw her baby mama crying. "Shit sorry Pheb I shouldn't of yelled...I didn't even know I could get people pregnant..."

"It's ok...I just don't know what I'm gonna do..Rachel knows she saw the test" Quinn just nodded.

"How are we gonna cover this up?"

Phoebe sighed. "Rory is gonna tell people if it gets out that he's the dad...I'm sorry this will hurt you but I know you don't want people knowing".

"n-no it's fine I'll have to tell people it's mine eventually but um thank Rory when you see him...are you guys a couple now?" Quinn asked kinda jealous.

"no he hadn't asked...I think it's better the way things are..for all of us"

Quinn held Phoebe close that night. She wasn't able to sleep tho...how was she gonna hide this secret? How was she gonna cope being a farther to a baby so young?

She has so many questions.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Rachel was pissed.

And it wasn't that her sister was pregnant. No.

Tina got her solo.

Phoebe watched from the back as her sister kicked off, looking at her baby bump ever so often.

Rory sat next to her rubbing her back so if questions were asked it would be easy to see.

He was planning to asked her to be his girlfriend but he feared that she would say no.

Phoebe's POV

Running to the bathroom to puke every minute wasn't fun.

I was looking back when I ran into someone.

"Woah Phebs everything ok?" I looked up to see Finn.

I couldn't hold it anymore and threw up all over us.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You know if you just told me I was ugly I would feel better than being thrown up on" Finn said laughing as we went into the boys locker room.

"I'm so sorry Finn..." I said sitting down holding my stomach.

He watched as I did this after taking his shirt off. "Are you ok? Are you sick?"

I sighed. "Finn...I'm pregnant"

"Woah..who's the um dad?" He asked looking at my stomach.

"Rory"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was now time for the titans to play football. They had lost all the games before but they got Kurt as their kicker and apparently he's really good.

I was sat with Rachael who was listing off food I can't have.

"So when's dads finding out?" She asked making me look from the field to her.

"Soon...it's um to late for a you know what. I wouldn't have that anyway it's horrible. I guess I'll tell them when I start showing." She just nodded.

"Hey look I think there trying something"

(Phoebe is laughing when watching Rory dance and celebrating when they win)

Wow they actually won that's amazing.

Everyone was on the field celebrating when I saw Quinn run up to Finn and kiss him.

I sighed.

"Phebs we won!" Rory said rushing over.

"Yea" I smiled back.

Rory then grabbed my waist and kissed me passionately.

"Please go out with me?" I nodded.

We kept kissing until he was pulled away to celebrate with the team.

"He asked you out didn't he?" Quinn said from behind.

I turned around to face her and hugged her gently. "You'll always be my number one Quinny" she just giggled and held me close.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day in glee Puck, Matt and Mike joined. Which was good because we need more members.

I went back to Rory's after school and we just talked.

We're currently sat in his tree house.

"I still can't believe I'm pregnant.." I said sighing.

"You'll get through this I know you will." He smiled holding me close. "We will. Together.".

(You know who's who lol)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Guess who's back? Back again :)

Sorry it's been a while but I promise to do better.

Lol I might as well make Phebs whatever her name is who actually dated Zac seeming as I'm using their songs.