Something New (S1 Ep2)

No one's  POV

No one's  POV

"Ohhh gosh Quinnie" Phoebe says as Quinn kisses down her neck.

Quinn and Phoebe started sleeping together the day she joined cheerio's as Quinn was just so turned on by her in that outfit.

They took each other's virginity's that night and hey loved every moment.

"Mmm" Quinn says kissing all around her chest.

They suddenly heard someone coming so threw there clothes on and sat on the bed pretending to talk.

"Phoebe I'm home" Rachel yelled from downstairs.

"Hi" Phoebe yelled back.

"I'm gonna go to the shop do you want anything" Rachel asks.

"I'm fine thanks have fun"

As soon as Rachel left their clothes were off and they were back into it.

They were so into it that Quinn came inside her. Multiple times.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Crap crap crap crap crap" Phoebe says pacing around the room in her night clothes.

"Phoebe I said I was sorry" Quinn says sighing.

"How am I supposed to get the morning  after pill if I have no money Quinn?" Phoebe says annoyed.

"I doubt you are Pheb I'm a girl with a dick it's really low my sperm"

Phoebe sighed putting her hand on Quinn's cheek. "I'm sorry I just don't know what id do if we were I mean Finn would leave you everything would just go wrong"

Quinn kissed Phoebe holding her close. "Shhh"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Quinn made Phoebe join the celibacy club where she was paired with a football player called Rory Vixor.

(Played by Zac Efron)

"So um this is awkward."  Phoebe said as she moved the balloon between them awkwardly.

He blushed. "I've actually been meaning to talk to you. I think you're really cute and I'd like to go on a date with you. Maybe this Friday?" Phoebe looked over at Quinn who was looking at Finn with loving eyes.

She nodded. "I'd love to Rory" he smiled back .

Little did they know Quinn was watching them as soon as Phoebe turned her head back to Rory. She sighed until....

"Finn!" She yelled as their balloon popped.

"It must of hit my zipper..." he said back making Phoebe hold in a laugh.

Rachel then went on to say how this group wouldn't help them from sex at all. She then said how women want sex the same as boys do making both Phoebe and Quinn blush.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"So what was that with that Rory yesterday?" Quinn asks as they both walked out of class and to the assembly.

"You're only just bringing this up?" Phoebe asks.

Quinn smirked. "We'll I was busy last night so I was focused on that" Phoebe blushed.

They sat down with all the other cherrios, Santana and Brittney next to them.

Phoebe is hid her face in Quinn's chest as Quinn looked at Finn not jealous but annoyed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Ugh! I can't believe him why would he do something like that with them!" Quinn said pacing in Phoebe's room.

"Quinn why are you so worked up it's not like you like him anymore just get over it"

Quinn looked at her shocked. "Screw you Phoebe you know what I mean!"

Phoebe just rolled her eyes and laid in bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After the angry sex Quinn asked Phoebe to join glee to have something to do together and to watch Finn and Rachel.

Phoebe watched as Quinn, Santana and Brittney auditioned.

"And Phoebe you also want to join?" Mr Shue asked as the trinity sat down.

"y-yea please" she said looking at Quinn.

"No need to be nervous" she nodded.

"Um this is called arms"

(Stop it at 1:30 if you get bored)

They all clapped as Phoebe blushed. "Thank you"

"Well all four of you are in congratulations" the girls hugged each other before leaving the room.

As they left Rory was waiting at the door. "Hey ladies" he said winking at them all.

He was like Puck but sweeter. He only slept with Santana and Brit and it was more because he needed to let go not just have fun.

"You auditioning as well?" Phoebe asked.

He nodded. "Wanna do a duet and help me?" She blushes as Quinn looked at them annoyed.

"Sure".

They all walked back in as Phoebe and Rory stood in-front of Mr Shue.

Mr Shue started clapping making Rory jump as he was looking at Phoebe.

"You're in Rory well done" he said smiling.

Phoebe blushed before walking out with the girls.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"I just don't get him you know." Rachel said sitting on Phoebe's bed as Pheb tried to do her homework.

"Tell me about it" Phoebe said thinking of Quinn and Rory.

Rachel just sighed and looked at Phoebe.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The second chapter is finally out!!!!
Hey guys!
Sorry it's taking me so long to get these chapters done. I promise I'm trying my best