1- pure euphoria

Fyi each headcanon will have its own chapter- one headcanon per page. Enjoy(:

Imagine this,

Being sat beside Harry after one of his shows, adrenaline pumping around his body. His arm wrapped lightly around your shoulders, your hand caressing his wrist keeping his arm around you as you found a lot of comfort within his touch. You were curled up into his embrace, he wore a flow-y shirt that sat comfortably on his body his hair slightly messy as perfect melodies sprung from his lips, you humming quietly along as you smiled.

The small cross necklace sat delicately on his chest as he smiled to himself "we've got to get away, we've got to get away!" He sang his eyes squeezed shut as he practically beamed, his fingers gently moving to grab a hold of your hand as he intertwined his fingers with yours, arm still wrapped around your shoulders as you moved your head to rest against his chest, his singing forcing his chest to vibrate and you couldn't help but flutter your eyes shut listening to his voice inside his chest with your ear that rested on his chest whilst your other ear listened to his voice that echoed around the room.

The way his body moved with every word that came out of his mouth, his hand squeezing yours every moment he sang with all his might. He sounded beautiful...

Angelic...

Your eyes soon moved up to focus on him as you gazed at him, studying how his hair jerked with every sudden movement from him, how he seemed to be at peace every time he sang and especially the beautiful dimple bearing grin that he gave you whilst singing the song... it was all perfection. He was perfection.

Hope you enjoyed this one!! (: