4- love story

Things Harry would do if you were his girlfriend:

~He'd buy you flowers, for no reason at all and if you ever asked him why he had bought them for you he'd oftentimes just shrug his shoulders, smiling widely as he'd murmur a soft "just because"

~he was able to read you, better than others could, he'd be able to tell whenever you were sad or nervous but he especially knew when you were anxious, oftentimes grabbing a hold of your hand intertwining his fingers with yours as he'd give your hand a squeeze a warm smile on his face assuring you softly "you're okay. It's all going to be just fine."

~you had your own life away from him and so sometimes you couldn't go on tour with him and that sucked ass, of course, but he made it his priority to surprise you whenever he could or sometimes you'd surprise him, but because you've both been away from each other for so long he'd oftentimes lift you up into his arms twirling you around not daring to let go of you as he'd cherish the fact that he had you with him.

~your happiness was his happiness, if you were happy he'd be happy and if you were unhappy he'd be unhappy but would try his hardest to make you happy. You were his one and only priority when he wasn't performing. He cared about you and loved you so very much, simply doing everything in his power to make sure you were okay

~he oftentimes lifted your confidence to the roof, he helped your confidence grow because he saw you for you and you didn't have to be insecure around him.

~hugs from behind. The type of hug where he'd almost scare you by sneaking up on you but because his arms are wrapped around you from behind you have no way of getting away but the slight twinge of fear disappearing within an instant as he'd press little kisses to your neck and cheek, distracting you from it all.

~he'd wake you up with breakfast in bed.

~whenever you were down he'd do anything he possibly could to make you happy whether that meant telling you horrible dad jokes or simply giving you all the cuddles possible... whatever it took he'd do it.

~he was one for PDA oftentimes making sure you knew he didn't care if paparazzi caught the two of you being affectionate, he wanted to give you all the love possible and nothing would stop that. Sometimes you'd have to stop him whilst whispering "they'll spread it on social media" and he'd look at them briefly before looking back at you and bringing you closer again as he'd lean in to kiss you gazing into your eyes "let them... I don't care"