5- dog person

There wasn't a day where Harry wasn't petting a dog or watching some kind of funny dog video, and before you ask yes he watches hilarious dog videos on... yup, you guessed it: Tiktok.

He stalks people on Tiktok, seeing edits of himself, he finds some of them strange but others are funny and cute as he told you a few times, showing you some of the edits that he liked- but his main reason to downloading Tiktok was simply because there was a massive amount of funny dog videos... Harry was a dog person for sure.

That evening you and him were going on a walk together, the London breeze being a bit nippy as you pulled your hood over your face, holding onto Harry's hand. "I was thinking maybe we could go to the cinema tomorrow? They're doing the anniversary of back to the future." You suggested and he smiled down at you "sure, sounds good to me." He said. He liked doing normal non-celebrity things with you because he liked being normal occasionally

"And maybe we could-" "oh my god dog" he suddenly said and you looked at the older couple walking a small patter-dale dog on the other side of the street "Harry don't-" however you fell silent as he practically ran across the street, you following close behind "hi, may I say hello to your dog?" He asked, the couple happily agreeing as he knelt down giving the dog a huge fuss. "What's his name?" Harry asked looking up at the couple as he continued to stroke the dog "Paddington," the older lady said with a wide smile as Harry's face lit up as he began talking in a baby voice to Paddington, it was cute you couldn't lie.

After a while Harry had said goodbye and you and him were on your way once again "you know you can't say hi to every dog you pass" you teased with a small grin as he soon let out a soft laugh "shut up" he mumbled playfully before wrapping his arm around your shoulders holding you close as you both continued walking down the street as you desperately tried to keep his attention on you instead of on any passing dogs, but c'mon- Harry had eyes everywhere you wouldn't be able to stop it even if you tried but really you didn't mind.... It was sweet.

Hope you liked this one!!

I'm going to see Harry live (again) in June!! I'm so excited!!!(: