~3: Who Really Are You?~

I step into the Zaxon Forum to see Yuuvo talking to a masked man clad in red and black in a friendly manner before I run over and step in front of Yuuvo protectively.

"Calm down, Arata. This is my friend, K. Of course that's not his actual name, but it's not my place to tell you who he really is." Yuuvo says to me and I look back at him.

"It's alright. I'll leave for now. I have my own crush to try to woo." He says the last part in a teasing tone towards Yuuvo before leaving quickly.

"Sorry for causing him to leave." I apologize to Yuuvo.

"He probably intended to leave after you got here anyways. I've been getting asked a question an awful lot today that I think you deserve an answer to." He says to me and I look at him curiously.

"What question?" I ask him in confusion.

"Who really am I?" He replies to me.

"So what's the answer you want to give me to that?" I ask him while walking closer to him as he blushes.

"I'm an AI of the original Yuugo Kamishiro, but I developed my own personality and became my own person even though I'm still much the person you see leading Zaxon, there's more to me than that. And I want to be by your side for the rest of my existence but I can't because I can't leave EDEN. What I mean by that is that...I love you Arata. More than anything else." He says to me before looking down in embarrassment.

I make him look at me before leaning in close and kissing him on the lips. He excitedly kisses me back as I moan into the kiss while pulling the Zaxon leader closer to me. "Arata baby...I love you so much..." He groans softly before letting me slip my tongue into his mouth while wrapping my arms around his waist.

"I love you too, Yuuvo darling." I tell him after pulling away from the kiss and blushing at the string of saliva between our mouths, quickly getting over my surprise at his sudden use of a pet name for me.

"How can you still love me knowing what I am? I can't even properly be with you...Not to mention all it takes is a few different buttons being pressed by Yuuko and I might get deleted..." He says to me in confusion.

"That doesn't matter to me. Besides, you wouldn't let yourself get deleted, would you? You can always talk to me. We can figure out some way to be together in the Real World. I'll promise you this: we manage to get you into the Real World and I'll take you anywhere you want to go for a date." I promise him as his eyes widen and happy tears form in them before he buries his head against my chest.

"Arigato...Arata baby..." He says to me softly while looking up at me.

"You don't need to thank me, darling." I assure him lovingly.

"You're too kind to me." He says to me while blushing more.

"I don't want you to go." I say to him softly and he looks up at me.

"I don't plan on leaving until I have to." He replies to me.

"That's not what I'm talking about." I tell him and it takes him a few seconds to figure it out.

"You mean Under Zero. I'm sorry Arata, but that's not my decision to make." He says to me apologetically.

"It's okay. I'll try to stop Yuuko without letting her know about you." I assure him before resting my chin on the top of his head.

"Arata, I know you're scared but I'll be careful." He assures me.

"I don't want you to get hurt, Yuuvo." I say to him.

"I know you don't, Arata baby. I love how worried you are for me but it'll be okay." He says to me reassuringly.

I pull him in closer protectively, wanting to be closer to him and to give him affection as he reaches one hand up to play with my hair.

"There there, Arata baby." He says to me softly as I relax at his touch.

"Yuuvo..." I mutter softly while blushing from embarrassment.

"This feel good?" He asks me and I nod.

"Sleepy..." I mutter to him softly before yawning.

"I almost forgot how early in the morning it is. Feel free to get some sleep. I'll wake you up later." He assures me and I nod tiredly while letting him gently pick me up.

"Arigato, Yuuvo..." I mumble while letting my eyes drift shut.

"You're welcome, Arata." I hear him say before I fall asleep in his arms.

2 hours later...

I yawn quietly as I wake up and open my eyes slowly. "Feeling better, Arata?" I hear Yuuvo ask me as I look up at him.

"Much better..." I answer him before blushing when I notice that he's holding me bridal-style in his arms.

"Don't be so embarrassed, Arata baby." He says to me gently.

"Do you have to hold me bridal-style?" I ask him and he chuckles.

"You were comfortable that way and I didn't want to risk waking you up early." He tells me.

"Uh...thank you, Yuuvo..." I mumble to him in embarrassment.

"Do you want me to set you down?" He asks me and I nod before he gently sets me down so I can stand on my own.

"What time is it?" I ask him curiously.

"About 8:37 in the morning." He tells me.

"Okay darling, but I'm guessing people will be showing up soon so I should probably go soon." I say to him reluctantly.

He pouts at that and I feel slightly guilty about having to leave. "I'm sorry that I can't stay longer." I apologize to him.

"It's alright. I understand." He assures me before kissing my cheek gently causing me to blush.

"Yuuvo..." I mutter softly in happiness. He smiles gently at me after pulling away and he nods his acknowledgement when I make a gesture to indicate that I'm about to leave. I wave goodbye before heading back to where I had entered the Forum from, intending to head to Kowloon for a while.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To be continued...