3

The theme was all white

The theme was all white...basic. I expected something more from Adora, she's always the extra type but it's not like it's my party.

I checked my phone and it was 6pm which was enough time for me to get in the shower, get dress and do my makeup.

I stripped and turned on the shower. I grabbed my shower cap and placed it on as I got in the shower making me instantly gasp from the cold water shooting out. I stood on my tippy toes trying not letting the cold water make contact with my body.

After a few minutes the shower heated up. I lathered my body down with some black African soap and shaved my whole entire body before getting out.

I wrapped a towel around me and wiped the steam off the mirror. I dried off and tossed my towel in the hamper and grabbed my shea butter and oil.

I walked freely to my closet and picked through my different white dresses. I was growing frustrated as none of the white dresses wasn't looking appealing to me but this one white dress caught my eye from the back of my closet.

I immediately grabbed it and took out my heels and closed my closet door.

The dress was a lightly ruffled white mesh mini dress. I placed it on and walked to the mirror as it showed off my body which I loved.

I am on the thicker side and I hated on trying dresses just because I wasn't confident in my body but now I don't give any fucks. I just want to become a doctor and hopefully give everything my mother needs.

I slipped on my white laced underwear and then placed on my white heels revealing my freshly white pedicure nails that matched my nails.

I sprayed some of my Gucci bloom on my wrist, ankles, and behind my ears. I got that perfume for myself and I bought my mother one to just treat myself and her.

I checked my phone to see Stefano calling me; I picked up.

"Hi Stefano" I said as I placed him on speaker and started doing my makeup.

"You're going to Adora party right?"

"Mhmm" I said as I started to apply a little bit of concealer under my eyes.

"Do you think marina is gonna be there?" He asked as he lightly chucked while I started blending in my concealer.

"I don't know, I think she still likes you" I said as I started Baking my face with powder.

"Don't feed in my delusional ass" he said seriously before he laughed.

I lightly chuckled as I applied my lashes. "The tension everytime you guys see each other is off the roof. Why did you guys break up?" I asked and he went completely silent to where I thought he hung up on me.

I stopped what I was doing and looked over at the phone to see the calls was still on going.

"I know these hearing aids didn't die on me" I huffed out but then I heard Stefano laugh. I sighed heavily to where he could hear as I sprayed my setting spray on my face.