8

The mover truckers were infront of Lorenzo's house and my breath was took by surprised as his house was beautiful

It was mansion like when you opened the big black tinted gates. The stone Grey walls around the big black glass doors, the black paint around the house, I mean he has good taste.

As I walked to the front door the door swung open showing an older woman. I furrowed my eyebrows and she noticed.

"Oh dear, I'm Maritsa, Lorenzo's family maid and nanny for Izara" she smiled as she took my hand to come in.

As I stepped inside the manly Vetiler scent home. I looked around in a amusement as I seen the black stairs that held up with glass on my left and to my right a big living room came in sight.

A black marble wall where a big flat screen tv was mounted, a black coffee table with candles and a candy bowl, and black couches with black fluffy pillows.

The floor was a greyish hardwood but it was covered with a big black rug. I mean I was stunned.

"Come on up stairs" Maritsa said as my jaw was hung low.

My heels echoed off the stairs and immediately another family living room came in sight. Everything was the same except for 2 things.

A pink beanbag and pink toys everywhere which made me smile. Izara.

We walked through the long hallway and I finally reached my room.

Maritza opened the big door to reveal a big white king size bed with pink flowers on them, pink led lights all around, a beige headboard that went all the way to the top of my bedroom. I mean Lorenzo went all out and I loved it.

Maritza quickly dragged me to the bathroom as I giggled. She opened the bathroom to reveal a humongous bathroom, like big big.

Bigger than my apartment room.

There was a glass shower on the left end of the bathroom and on my right was a bath Jacuzzi. In the middle of the shower and the jacuzzi was a small couch and ottoman. I looked over at the vanity to see the white marble top with clear built in sink, and light up mirrors.

My face in awe as I saw led were also wrapped around the bathroom and built in speakers. I didn't even notice the small and big 10 gifts that were perfectly wrapped in my favorite color pink.

"I'll let you be, I hope you like everything... he was literally stressing and nervous all last night and day" Maritsa said and left.

I smiled lightly as I approached the gifts and opened them to see the makeup I've always wanted and it was in my shade. Perfectly matched.

I opened the big gifts and revealed 2 Marc Jacobs tote bag that were in the color pink and black.

I squealed and danced around. I've always wanted these bags but how did he know?