Epilogue

3 years later.
Sabriya Jones/de Luca

"Izara!" I laughed as my daughter digged her finger in the cake batter.

"Sorry mama! But it's good!" She shrugged with her big brown eyes. I pouted from how big she got.

"What's wrong?" She asked and I smiled holding back my tears.

"Your getting to big, mommy's baby." I cried and she huffed out. "You and papa were just crying over this yesterday!" She said as I hugged her tightly.

The front door opened and Lorenzo came into my kitchen with Marcello in his arms. He took after Lorenzo. His curly brown hair, his blue eyes and tan skin.

Lorenzo furrowed his eyebrows at my tears. "Don't worry she's okay, she was just crying because of how big I've gotten." Izara stated and shook her head.

"Because you are getting bigger." Lorenzo pouted and Izara giggled. I quickly took my son out his hand and kissed him all over as he giggled and babbled.

Izara was now in Lorenzo's hands. "Now how's papa princess?" Lorenzo asked and she smiled. "Very good!" She beamed a smile and Lorenzo gave her a kiss on her cheek.

"Good, how about later we can go shopping? Get you some new things and have our time?" Lorenzo asked Izara and she nodded happily.

"Okay" Lorenzo kissed all over her face as she giggled and jumped out his arms and ran out.

Marcello yawned as I stroked his curls. "Is it nap time?" I softly asked and Marcello tried to get to my breast but I stopped him.

"No Marcello."

He's too old. He needs to start drinking from his sippy cup.

He cried out and I quickly tried to calm him down. "Me want!" He screamed out and I sighed out. Lorenzo took him and he quickly stopped crying and looked at me with a smile. He only had his front teeth barley in.

Lorenzo laughed. "He's definitely my son." He said as he walked away and walked up stairs.

•••

I sat out side sun bathing and on call with adora and Marina.

"How's the new mom life?" We both asked adora and she sighed heavily. "Exhausting."

I agreed. "Nico get back here!" I heard Stefano in the back yelling making me laugh. I heard the slide door open making me slide my sunglasses down revealing Lorenzo.

His light brown hair hanging over his forehead, his very defined abs and v line on display. His swim shorts hanging dangerously low.

"Oh my god this man is gonna be the death of me." I whispered out on call before I hung up.

He approached me with a smirk. He stood in front of the sun lunger and eyed down my body slowly and closely.

"Damn." He licked his pink plump lips and ran his fingers through his hair. "Like what you see?" I said but covered my stretch marks.

He crouched down and lifted up my legs and laid right between my pussy making me nervous. He softly kissed my stretch marks from when I was pregnant with Marcello.

"Your beautiful with them marks baby. You carried our healthy son in you. Your body is amazing." He gave me a kiss on my stomach before standing back up.

"Did you place sunscreen on?" He asked me and I nodded. "Did you get your back?" He asked me and I shook my head no.

He glared at me and grabbed the sun screen bottle. "Sit up darling."

I did what he told me and he sat right behind me. He untied my bikini top making it stop letting my breast flow free.

I felt the sunscreen apply to my back and then he cupped my breast and massaged them with the sunscreen softly making me lean my head back onto his shoulder.

"That feel good baby?" He asked and I nodded my head. His motion continued but she started to squeeze my nipples.

"I want another kid sabriya." He whispered and I shook my head. "Well I don't want another." I stated and he huffed out.

He removed his hands from my breast and leaned back. I glanced back as he had his hands closed making me furrow my eye brows.

"What's the matter baby?" I asked as I leaned back and laided on his chest. "I'm just thinking."

"About?"

"Us, what would I do if I didn't see you that night." He held onto me tightly.

"I'm in your hands right now that alls what matters hubby." I looked up and smiled at him making him bite his lip.

I turned around and sat on my knees. I observed my name on his chest by his heart and our kids.

I slowly pulled down his boxers down and his dick slapped against his stomach making me smile. I maintained eye contact as I kissed his tip. He hissed out as I licked a strip against his dick. I slowly took his dick and went all the way down.

He moaned out as he grabbed onto my braids but I quickly pulled up and slapped his hand. "Lorenzo we have talked about this. Never fucking grab my hair especially if it's braided." I slapped his chest and he chuckled.

"Sorry." He lowly said as I bobbed my head up and down making me choke and gag. I made sure to not graze him with my teeth. The rest of him I couldn't take I wrapped my hands around and jerked him.

My spit was all over his pelvis and dick as I felt him throb in my mouth. "I'm gonna come you want baby?" He muttered out and I nodded my head.

"Just keep on going for daddy." He stroked my head as I fasted my pace. I gagged repeatedly until his load shot in the back of my throat. His body jerked as he groaned.

I pulled up as I swallowed his load. "Shit."

"I love you baby." He lowly said

"I love you too."

X

End

I'm gonna miss them two:(