24

4 months later-

4 months later-

I placed Izara to sleep.

she's now accepting her fathers death but I'm still not.

Every night I sleep and wear Lorenzo's t shirts that hanged to my knees. Just how I'm wearing one right now but I couldn't sleep. I miss his touch, his laugh, his smile...

I slid the covers off me and slowly stood up as I held onto my big protruding belly. Baby boy is getting so big.I'm humongous for 5 in a half months.

My lip trembled but I bit my lip to stop.

I opened the balcony doors and inhaled the fresh air as I leaned over the railing taking in the sounds of the waves crashing together. The waves always calmed me when I began to stress.

My doctor told me if I was stressing I should find my calm space and I did. The ocean, especially at night.

The stress was unbearable to the point where I almost lost our baby. We did recently last month buried a empty casket for Lorenzo. Stefano wanted too but could never look me in my eyes.

I furrowed my eyebrows when I seen a rose on the sand. I couldn't make it out but it was odd. I backed away from the railing and walked down the villa stairs slowly.

I reached the bottom of the stairs and walked down the beach to retrieve the rose. I struggled to bend down but I managed to get it.

Pink rose.

I stood up to my full height as my lip started to tremble. Reminded me off Lorenzo.

I looked to my left to see a tall figure in a all black suit and a fedora black hat that covered his face.

The man slowly took off his hat revealing a tired Lorenzo. His hair.

I cried and fell to my knees. "No!no!".

I watched Lorenzo expensive dress shoes stop at my head.

"I'm back mi amore" his extremely deep Italian accent spoke. Butterflies erupted everywhere.

I shook my head and looked up at him. "It's not fair!no!" I screamed out.

His green eyes Pierced through my soul. "You left me! You left us."

"Cmere" he held his hands out and I quickly stood back up and hugged him back. His warm embrace that I've craved.

I pushed him away quickly. "Where were you! We thought you were dead! We buried you" I cried out.

"You buried me? Gave up on me that easily" he looked down at me.

"I had to for our kids" I cried as I placed my hands on my protruding belly.

He slowly looked down to my protruding belly that held his baby boy.

I watched him drop his hat as his lip trembled. He looked down at me with sorrow in his eyes. "You left me like this. It's yours Lorenzo, our baby boy" I cried as he fell to his knees and pressed his forehead on my belly.