20

When we came home let's just say she came back drunk

When we came home let's just say she came back drunk. I didn't because somebody needed to be the responsible one.

I opened the front doors as red roses were placed neatly on the stairs and she gasped.

"Me like" she seductively said as she bit her bottom lip.

"I bet you do" I closed the door and took her hand and walked up the stairs.

She tripped multiple times so I just picked her up.

All the gifts will be here tomorrow moring because I couldn't transport everything in my car so I made my workers pile them up in the cars and drop them off.

"Your so handsome" she slurred out as she messed with my tie.

"Thank you mama" I kissed her cheek and opened my bedroom door. We've decided that she would just move into my room just because she would come in at night and cuddle with me.

I gently plopped her on the bed and she whined out.

"I want sex" she slurred and pointed out to me.

"Your drunk riya" I smiled at her as I took off my undershirt revealing my perfect toned abs and tattooed body.

"I am not" she crossed her arms and stood up and wobbled a little bit.

I laughed as she had a sour look on her face. "Can a bitch just get fucked for once" she huffed out and laid back on the bed.

"No" I bluntly said and she mumbled under her breath as I walked into my bathroom to floss my teeth.

I gently closed the bathroom door behind me to see sabriya knocked out peacefully. I laughed to myself.

I walked into my walk in closet and grabbed my boxers that she loved to wear and my T shirt.

I slowly took off her dress and she kicked me right in the dick as a smile grew on her face making me hold in my yell.

I slowly crouched down as my face turned bright red. I deeply and shakily sighed out and stood back up recovering from the pain.

I place my tshirt on her and then my boxers.

I slowly stripped from my pants; only having my boxers on and slid into the bed and she immediately placed her head on my chest and snuggled with me.