SYNOPSIS

Feier wanted a life in the big and loud cities of Manila. Ever since she was a child, she dreamt of moving out of her province. Ang tanging pumipigil na lamang sa kaniya ay ang mga magulang niya. When she finally reached her final year in senior high school, she was already preparing herself to move away and settle in Manila to study there. That was when a transfer student moved in their home. 

Brenne Yakov was born with a golden spoon in his mouth. He was every girl's dream boy. The only problem was his attitude. He spends most of his money on games, bets, drinking, and partying. This pushed his parents to teach him a lesson by sending him to his father's best friend from the province. Now, he has to learn how to live without his family's wealth.

Can they fall in love in a place where they both wanted to leave?

Will they just fantasize about falling in love in a better place and a better time?

___

This story is written in Taglish.

DISCLAIMER: All characters, places, and events on this story - even those based on real life - are entirely fictional.

PLAGIARISM IS A CRIME. 

You might encounter grammatical and typographical errors. This story is unedited and uncomplete. 

____

This is the first installation for Nostos Algos Series. It is better to read the stories in chronological order.