A young girl (introduction)

A young girl wandered through the streets. Looking around, she saw three young girls joyfully laughing and buying fruits. They looked around her age maybe even older but, she didn't care. She bravely walked up to them and said hi and introduced herself. "H- hi, I'm Maxi, Maximilian," the kids looked at her with a cold stare that sent shivers done her spine. The kids then smiled happily and one girl introduced herself, "Hi Maxi, im Leah and this is Mika and Kina". the two other girls Mika and Kina waved and welcomed her.

"Why are you here on your own. Are you lost? I can help you get back," Kina said worriedly."N- no! I uhh..... I," Maxi said as she was embarrassed about what she had done. Maxi was bored being cooped up in her room and wanted to go out and see what was going on outside.

Maxi was curious and managed to sneak out without anyone noticing her. She was small so it wasn't a hard challenge to get pass the gaurds and maids walking around. She was able to fit through a small hole in the castle walls where cats usually sneak in through to get some food that some of the kind maids placed on a small shallow plate. It consisted of minced meat or fish and sometimes milk.

-----------------------------------------------------------
➰〰️➰ ❤❤