Sneaking out ch.1

Maxi looked around to see if there were any maids or guards around. There was none. It was her time to finally get out! She dashed across the green field in excitment. She had never seen such beautiful grass ever. The grass in the garden were all so dull and sad. "Woah" Maxi said in amazement. It was the street shops selling all different kinds of fruit. It was crowded and noisy.
Maxi wandered through the streets of people and that was when she saw three little girls joyfully laughing about.

"I s-snuck out" she said quietly "Wait really?," Leah said with shocked expression. "Y- yes," Maxi said. She was embarrassed and knew what she had done was wrong and dangerous. "Woah, that was really brave of you," Leah said in excitment. Kina and Mika were amused by what she had done. "Tell me! How did you sneak out?" Kina said with sparkles in her eyes. Maxi saw how beautiful Kina's eyes were. They were a deep blue. Maxi thought it really suited Kina's light tan skin and waist length black curly hair. She was slim and looked healthy. Maxi was lost in Kina's deep blue eyes, when she snapped back into reality she was taken aback because Kina, Leah and Mika were all standing so close to her. "Ummm I saw a l- little hole in t- the wall and i f- fit through it" Maxi said while she lowered her head, she was shy and a bit uncomfortable because they were standing so close to her with their eyes wide open in curiousity. Kina and Leah gasped in surprise "I wish I was as small as you so that I can easily sneak out without being caught," Mika said, she wasn't as slim as Kina and was strong. She had light skin and a mole under her right eye and has short brown hair that fell right over her shoulders.Her eyes as green as a four leaf clover and thin eyebrows and pouty lips.

"Wow, I have n- never seen s- such beautiful g- green eyes," Maxi said with a small smile. "Thanks! I got it from my mother . She had green eyes too!" Mika said. Maxi suddenly felt something tugging on her hair, she looked over her shoulder and saw Leah stoking her long red curly hair. "Wow, your hair is soo beautiful, I love the darker red and brown streaks in your red hair. It suits your light skin and light brown freckles,"Leah said in amusment. Maxi was taken aback and was touched by her compliment. No one in the croyso castle had ever complimented her red hair, pale skin and freckles. "Oh r- really? You like it?" Maxi questioned , she wanted to know if what she heard was true. "Like it? We love it!" Mika and Kina exclaimed in sync.

Leah had long straight black hair and straight bangs that covered her forehead. It was right above her thin eyebrows. She had deep midight purple eyes. It was something Maxi had never seen before. Pale skin just like Maxi's.

"Y- your eyes, i- it's p- purple. I h- have n- never seen that b- before. It looks r- really pre- pretty on y- you," Maxi said to Leah. "Yeah it's really rare. Thank you," Leah said with a beautiful smile.

Maxi was insecure and felt ugly next to the three beautiful girls. Their beauty was something Maxi doesn't have, was what she thought. 'If only I had their beauty and confidence , father might love me like how he loves Rosetta. But no, I can never be like them I'm just a stuttering ugly fool.' Maxi thought to herself.