I choose... ch.5

Maxi chose to learn teleportation because also wanted to teleport items to her just like what Miss Loyen did with the peach and healing as she wants to be able to heal her dearest friends when their injured.

"Good choices, let's start with teleportation first okay," Miss Loyen said.

"We will start with meditating, breathing in and out to regulate the mana in your body. This will help your mana be stronger. If you skip this, your mana will be all over the place and cause you to faint or fall ill,"

Breathe in, breathe out, breathe in, breathe out. Picture a dark purple sphere with a purple aura surrounding it, breathe in, breathe out. Put that dark purple sphere in your abdomen. That is your dark mana. Continue breathing in and out.

Now stop, hold your breath. 1..2..3..4..............20, breathe in and out.
Maxi supprisingly held her breaty for 20 seconds easily.

Miss loyen continued this four times...

Now stop, hold your breath. Now i want you to picture an item and the place it is at.
"Hmm" Maxi sounded to miss loyen that she had pictured the item.

Good. Now picture that item in your hands. I hope you didn't picture an item that is larger than your palms. Miss loyen chuckled, she suspected that maxi would picture the cat they found in the berry bushes.

Maxi understood why she chuckled but she didn't picture a cat or any animal.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________

I hope you enjoyed this, this story will be back near november.
🤧✌😊❤ Loves,
AbdulNasser903