Christmas special🎄 Riftan's pov

Riftan was minding his own bussiness brushing of the snow that kept on piling up on his head and shoulders, shivering away.

His chore for the day was to clean up the pavement that had been covered with a thick blanket of snow. So thick it made Riftan clumber through it.

As he looked over his shoulder to brush off the snow; that had piled up on it while he rested on the ground after completing his chore, he saw the same cute girl crawling in snow with her gorgeous red curly locks of hair dusted with snow that looked like powdered sugar on a red velvet cake.

He stared like a lovesick fool with hearts in his eyes, adoring her every move.

But in Maximilian's eyes, she did not feel cute, strugling on all fours covered in snow. She tried to build snowmen by using her magic. A way of practising kina suggested. But unfortunately, Maxi had little too much fun and had used up most of her mana, making her unable to teleport herself back to the croyso castle.

Riftan, after enjoying his daily show of maxi and her everyday adventure of sneaking out and back in, went back to his cabin to rest knowing he'd probably had to do it all over again the next day when the snow piles up again.