The Dungeon ch.4

"Here we are," Leah said as she showed maxi around the dungeon. "Woah," maxi said looking around at all the shining crystals. She was immediately attracted to one stick with a purple crystal on top. It had gold rocks floating around the crystal.

"That is the staff!! Whoever defeats the most bats with their spells gets it," said Leah. "A c-competition?" Maxi said. "Yeah it is a competition," Leah replied joyfully

<Four years later>

Maxi had finally mastered earth magic. Kina mastered fire magic, Leah mastered healing and Mika mastered water magic.

"Im very proud of you, Maxi. I allow you to choose three other magic skill or elemental magic that you would like to learn and master," Miss Loyen said proudly.

Kina, Leah and mika were given a chance to choose a magic skill.

Magic skills include Teleportation, healing, brain wash, transformation, destruction and creation, protection and memory.

Teleportation, the ability to teleport to a space that you have in mind and teleport any item to or away from you but if you teleport to a place that is far away you have a chance to faint or vomit.

Healing, the ability to heal a wound and cure diseases but if you use too much mana to cure a strong disease or to heal a heavy wound you have a chance to fall ill and weak or faint.

Brain wash, the ability to put an idea into someone elses mind or control their thoughts but if the person has strong mana Brain wash might not work.

Transformation, the ability to transform into an animal. You will only get to transform into two animals of your choice.

Destruction and creation, the ability to destroy something or multiply something that is in your hand or in your sight. You aren't able to multiply or destroy magic spells, humans, creatures and magical items with this skill.

Protection, the ability to cast a barrier on someone or something to protect it. This barrier is not permanent and will only last for 30 hours. This barrier can only be casted onto to eight items or people. If you make a barrier too large it will use up alot of your mana which will cause you to fall sick and be weak or faint.

Memory, the ability to remember everything you have learnt, seen, touched, etc for as long as you live.

Elemental magic include water, earth and fire.

Water, learning this elemental magic will allow you to create and control water. You will be able to move water however you'd want.

Earth, learning this elemental magic will allow you to create earthquakes, rocks and boulders, flowers and grass. You can create boulders or stone walls of any size and shape. You are only able to create grass and flowers on land.

Fire, learning this elemental magic with allow you to control fire and ignite things on fire.