Chapter 1

It was finally my senior year of high school. I was pretty much alone since my only friends graduated last year. Chris, Matt and Nick. I grew up with them, and yet here I was alone standing at my locker for the first time. I look into my locker mirror wishing that one of the triplets were here. A lot has changed with me over the summer. I dyed my hair and switched to contacts.

"Charlotte Jackson! Is that you?" 

Ah yes. Connor O'Sullivan. The guy who's had a crush on me since 3rd grade. I never really liked him, but I needed someone to hang out with during school. 

"It sure is." 

"Must be weird standing here all alone. Wasn't there three guys over here last year?"

"Yeah, but they graduated last year." 

"The uh.. Sturniolos right?" 

"Yup." My phone notification goes off. "Speak of the devil."

Matty <3: So hows it going w/o us?

Char: Terrible i miss you guys. you assholes left me with connor o'sullivan

Chrissy <3: I fucking hate that dude

Nicky <3: Show us your fit ! 

I close my locker and turn to Connor. 

"I'll see you later." 

"See you."

I walk into the girls bathroom and send them a picture.

Char: Here losers

Nicky <3: Did you always look like that?

Char: What? Do I look bad? 

Chrissy <3: Nah dude. You look hot. 

Char: Nah yall be playin with me istg

Matty <3: Nah bro we're so fr. you look hot. 

Chrissy <3: Weren't you blonde ? 

Char: I dyed my hair lol 

Matty <3: God damn Charlotte- 

Did Matt Sturniolo just call me hot? I always had a crush on Matt. He never saw me that way. Chris did, then proceeded to give up after I apparently never caught his hints. I personally believe he has a little crush on me still but i have no idea. 

I grabbed my bag and started walking to 1st period. 

Char: Wish me luck. 

Nicky <3: Have fun in hell <3

Char: I hate you sm

-----------

I practically lived with the Sturniolos. Mary Lou and Jimmy never cared if I was there. I went to family parties and reunions with them also. Justin has a bet with their father on who's gonna end up dating me. Justin has his money on Chris and Jimmy has his money on Matt. 

I have always been super close with Matt. Not that I wasn't close with Nick and Chris, because I was. I just always clicked with Matt which was probably why I had a huge crush on him. 

My dad had made me go to my Aunt's house for the summer. I hated going there because it always reminded me of my mother. Ever since my mom passed away my dad had turned into a drunk. He never hurt me or anything, he just didn't like having me around following the fact that I looked like my mother so he sent me to the Sturniolos who have been family friends for like ever. 

----------- 

I open my locker to put my books back when I see Matt's car out the window. I see three faces smiling at me. Quickly, I close my locker and run outside to hug them. 

"I've missed you guys so much!" 

After Chris hugged me first, of course he had to say something. 

"Damn Char. I always said I would be the most attractive, but now you're giving me a run for my money." 

I scoffed with a chuckle behind it. 

Nick had hugged me and then Matt.

"Damn Jackson. Maybe you need the glasses back."

"Not a chance, Matthew." 

Matt grabbed my hand and twirled me.

"We are all going out tonight." 

"I call shotgun." I run for the car and all three of them follow me.