We have eachother.

Yesterday had mentally drained Lena. To know that her mother, Elizabeth Walsh. Was a witch. Which made Lena a witch, with made Eli a witch.

With Lena processing all of this, Lena still needed to go to work. And since Lena and Kara decided not to have a Nanny for Eli they just take Eli to work with them. Lena turned over and stroked the hair out of her sleeping girlfriends face.

She wiggled out of Kara's grasp and went on the take a shower. She put on her outfit for the day and she put on a black pencil skirt with a silky bottom up shirt. She sat at her vanity. Curled her hair did her makeup like her usual morning.

 Kara woke up from her sleep and looked at Lena in awe

Kara woke up from her sleep and looked at Lena in awe. "You're always so beautiful in the morning."Lena cheeks started turning red as she rolled her eyes and smiled.

Lena took a deep breath. What if Eli starts floating and glowing at my job today. What do I do. You have my watch my love. Tap it and I'll be there and calm her down. Lena smiled as she got up. She kissed Kara's forehead leaving a dark red lipstick mark. She went and got eli up. She did everything she needed for the baby and got her changed into an cute inside with hearts.

 She did everything she needed for the baby and got her changed into an cute inside with hearts

T

They went into the living room and sat down. Eli went into her play area for a bit. Kara came out in a oversized hoodie which fell on her curves perfectly. Lena couldn't help but watch her. Lena bit her lip and smiled which obviously caught ear Kara's attention. Lena pulled Kara in by the waist and kissed her softly. "What was that for." Just showing my beautiful girlfriend how much I love her.Kara blushed and kissed Kara quickly. Lena got up and got Eli . Ok baby we are off!! "Kara went up and kissed Eli and Lena. Bye bye!! 
They set off the Lena's job and was stopped by a bunch of paparazzi the moment they got out the car. Lena covered Eli and pushed through the crowd. Security stepped in and got Lena and Eli in safely. "I knew there was gonna be people asking questions but paparazzi?." Lena thought. Lena and Eli got into the elevator. They settled down in her office once they got off the elevator.

{time skip }

It was the end of the day  at L corp and Lena was packing up everything for them to head back home. Eli started crying but it wasn't her regular hungry cry or needing a change cry. Lena looked back to see Eli and she stood there in awe. Some sort of blue and green ball over her. Eli was floating in it and crying. Loudly. Good thing Lena's office was sound proof.

Lena tried slowly reaching her hand into the bubble and grabbing her but threw her hand back. Lena got scared because she couldn't grab her baby and immediately called Kara. On the verge of crying Kara answered.

"Hey babe are you on your way ho-." Kara asked as she was cut off by Lena who's voice was basically cracking. " baby i need you to come now.. Elizabeth is floating but this time it's worst... it's some sort of force field around her." Hearing that, Kara then appeared and stood shocked of seeing her daughter like that.

"Eli...baby..jeju is here baby girl." Kara said calmly slowly approaching the small baby. Lena went to Jess and told her to make sure nobody comes into her office. With tears Lena's eyes, she grabs her mothers spell book and flips through it.

"I FOUND IT!!"Elizabeth is in her bubble because she is discovering new powers. She has so many because she's half witch half kryptonian. Right know, shes-Elizabeth makes a high pitch cry as her eyes shoots heat lasers like her ieiu Kara. "Babe we have to get her out of there."Lena says on the verge of crying, Kara calls up J'onn and Alex to get there as soon as possible. Jonn came in and soon Alex. "What the hell." Alex said as she rushed over to where Kara was. This is the second time something like this has happened. Everyone around was worried. Alex rushed over with lena to make sure she was ok while Kara and j'onn got Elizabeth . J'onn phased into the bubble that Eli made around herself and grabbed the baby slowly. J'onn grunted while slowly pulling the baby and placing the baby into Kara's hands.lena rushed over and kissed her babies forehead.they thanked Alex and J'onn.they both smiled and exited the room leaving the small family to reconnect.

Little do they know.what just Happened won't be that last.