Innapropiate

1 YEAR LATER.

Lena's POV: it's been a year since Elizabeth's little episode with her powers and she's gotten much better. She's  crawling, floating in her sleep and she has gotten so big while being so small!! She's the spitting image of Kara but has my fair and one of my eyes,(she has  Heterochromia).

I cuddle into Kara's chest as I listen into her heartbeat. I grew butterflies into my chest as I feel Kara's hand onto my lower waist. I turn around and back up onto Kara as Kara wraps her arms around my waist. I attempt to doze off back to sleep when I feel Kara's breath on my neck which gives me chills.i feel my cheeks burn a hot red and I feel my stomach getting more and more butterflies. A couple minutes later right when I'm falling asleep, Kara begins softly kissing my neck. My mind is going wild. Kara's kissing go from being soft to Now becomes more passionate and going onto my shoulders.

"Good morning to you to darling," I say to her as I turn around to face her.

She goes in to kiss me but I stop her. " I need to brush my teeth first before I do any kissing love." I smiled at her. Her gaze softened and she looked me in the eye knowing I fall for eye contact from her." My love, you've had my child, I've done more then kiss you before you brushing your teeth." I sit up and hit her shoulder.BABE! I say trying to act upset now with the thought of all the things we've done in my mind early morning. Kara got up on the edge of the bed and I saw her muscular back as she put her hair up into a bun." You're so inappropriate Kara."Kara went to the bathroom to splash water on her face and do what she needs to do. I get out the bed and put my hair up. I leave the room and go to peek to see if Eli was awake and let me tell you. She was adorable. She looked like a mini Kara.

I left the room to go to the bathroom and get ready, Kara was in the shower and leaned over to me

I left the room to go to the bathroom and get ready, Kara was in the shower and leaned over to me." I'm inappropriate love?" She said with a smug smirk on her face. "Yes yes you are you're inappropriate, we have a 1 year old in the house and you're saying such naughty things." I try to sound like I was upset but i was failing miserably. Kara begins to laugh a little which makes me wanna laugh but I continue doing my skin routine. " you weren't thinking about our 1 year old last night when you wer-" ok ok!!! I cut her off as I blush in the mirror.Kara comes out the sound with a towel wrapped around her. Kara comes up to me,kisses my cheek and whispers something in my ear. Lena gets ready for the day next. "Kara ?" Lena looks back to see her girlfriend on the floor working out.Lena walks over and sits on her as she's doing sit ups.

"Tonight I have a event and I would love for you to come with me. Maybe even bring the baby!" I ask her. " of course I'll go with you my love but the baby? Idk she might get to fussy." True true but maybe as long as she stays fed and is with a parent this will be good for her. And as we know how to get her out of the state she was in last year with her powers. And maybe, we can even have a power dampener necklace on her."Kara sits up on her elbows and looks Lena in the eye with a stem and concerned look." You want to put a necklace on our baby that has kryptonite.?" Lena grows a shocked look." No my love god no! I was gonna have a mini red sun light on it so it will just weaken her. It's so small that you won't feel it but she will. It's harmless.Kara goes back to crunches while thinking. " ok I'll see that that will work."

Lena smiles with joy as she stands up. She goes to her vanity and starts working on her makeup.Kara then stands up and whispers in her ear."I'm a bit hungry, why don't you go and lay on the bed for me?" Lena blushes as she feels heat growing on her core and butterflies erupt in her stomach. Kara smirks at her then leaves the room to go and check on Eli. Good thing she loves to sleep in the morning. Kara comes back in the room to Find Lena laying on the bed like she said. Kara closed the door and crawled onto the bed to kiss Lena's neck. Let's say that they had some fun after that.

A/N  hey guyssss I was thinking about making this next couple chapters maybe smut? Yea smut