"El Mayarah."

5 days after Elizabeth's party.

Lena's Pov: It's only been 5 days and i'm a train wreck. I haven't been able to eat, sleep, think straight. Kara's gotten worried and I can't even take the time to even speak to her. To anyone really. i'm suffocating in my own feelings. the feeling that I won't see my baby girl ever again.

I was at my work desk about to leave when there kara was in her super suit on my balcony. " Kara! my love hey." kara puts a small smile on her face but i can see she is breaking down as much as me. she looks me in the eye and cups my cheeks. I break down in her and just cry. " I miss her.. I just miss her." A tear rolled down kara's cheek as she pulled me in tight and held me. we cried together softly for a bit when a voice came onto my screen.

" Awe baby sis.. don't cry so much. all i wanted to do was just see my niece for a bit."

I knew that voice anywhere. I let go of kara and my blood began to boil.

"Lex.Why the fuck do you have my daughter."Kara spoke up .

"Supergirl, Supergirl '. hold your horses she's fine. she's simply playing with toys." lex points the camrea down at her

I can feel my heart grow whole again knowing that she's ok

I can feel my heart grow whole again knowing that she's ok. " Lex what do you want. just bring my daughter back.. please." I was practically begging my brother.

"I'll give Elizabeth back in a no time but, i need my sister."

I raise a eyebrow at him as kara held onto my waist tighter then she was before.

" well sister.. i'm dying. and i know you have a little something that can help me."

Lena grew shocked at the thought and put a grin on your face.

"Fine i'll help you . just bring my daughter back to me I will go and kara will get elizabeth."

"My love," kara said as she turned me around to speak to her. " as much as I want our baby girl back, what about you.?

I miss her cheek and whisper in her ear," as long as our daughter is safe then i'm okay. i will be back. I promise."

Lex makes a grin on the tv and claps his hands. "Excellent! meet me .... and we will exchange. try to make a run for it. and you infact will die. I flinched at his words but soon nodded my head and turned off my tv. I went to my room to begin packing. While i was packing, I saw tears running down the blondes face.

"Lena.. you can't just leave ... I love our daughter I truly do but I don't want to loose you."

Kara ran up and tackled me with a big embracing hug. I held onto her and just melted . "My love I will be back.For now you and the others at the tower can find a way to bring me back." I looked up and wiped away the tear rolling down her cheek. I will be okay baby so will.

one hour later at the deck to do the exchange.

Alex,Nia and kelly walked with me and Kara up to the deck for Eli.  lex then appeared holding eli's hand walking down with eli having her stuffed bunny in hand. I ran up and kneeled down and opened my arms to embrace her. a tear went down my face . I just want to stay like this with her. "Run back to Iiue and all of your aunties back there." i cupped her cheeks and i kissed her forehead. "mommy will always love you baby; always." she gave a big smile just like kara's and ran .  back there

"Run along now dear sister, i'm not gonna get any healthier if you  lallygag." I rolled my eyes at his remark and put my hand up as a sign to wait.

Kara put down Ellie and she super-sped into my lips. As we kissed I felt a tears falling down her cheeks. "Baby... it's okay ! i will be back... i promise." I reassured her. "Yea yea you say that but.... what if he kills you or"

"El mayarah."

I stopped her from rambling as she just embraced me into a hug. we let go of each other  and i walked with lex into the portal.

the moment the portal closed kara broke down.

Kelly held onto Ellie and faced her away from what was happened. Nia and Alex spring into action to help. kara then couldn't breath and started grabbing and grabbing at her chest.

she was having a major panic attack.

like the one she had when she fought up against psi. or when mon-el left.

Lena was now gone and that's all she could think about.That the love of her life has now disappeared and one of the only important thing she has if her left is their 5 year old child .

Nia did a dream spell on her to make her unconscious so she could regulate her breathing and get them home without any problems in kara's part.

Kelly looked back at Ellie to see her just there silent, a small tear rolling down her face.

Nothing  will ever be the same again.