𝟬𝟬𝟯. . . are we still friends?

CHAPTER THREE !

CHAPTER THREE !

[ real life ]

- ❝ ARE WE STILL FRIENDS? ❞ 💌

ʳᵉᵃˡ ˡⁱᶠᵉ !

astoria shivers as the group all stand on the porch, waiting for somebody to open the door

astoria shivers as the group all stand on the porch, waiting for somebody to open the door. it's halloween, so it was obviously going to be cold outside but she didn't exactly think that through when choosing her costume, so now she's freezing. she only hopes that the house is warmer inside that out here on the porch.

luna fidgets with her hands, going to press the doorbell for the second time but she's stopped by her girlfriend smacking her hand away. she shakes her head at her girlfriend and luna just sighs impatiently.

chris lets out a light chuckle, and astoria's eyes drift over to where he's standing on the other side of the porch. they make eye contact and he narrows his eyes at her, but she can't even focus on the dirty look he's giving her because she's too fixated on how warm he appears to be in his jacket, long sleeve shirt and jeans. rolling her eyes and trying to keep her shivering as inconspicuous as possible, she averts her gaze.

her eyes widen as the door finally opens and none other than casper hedderick steps out onto the porch. his eyebrows raise at the large group all standing there, but he mutters a quick hello to everyone as he steps to the side, clearing the entrance so everybody can go inside. astoria starts walking inside, making brief eye contact with him as she walks past.

hesitantly, she smiles at him, and he immediately reciprocates with a grin. he reaches out to touch her lightly, stopping her in her place.

"you're astoria, right?" he asks her, and she just nods.

"yup," she confirms. "and you're casper."