𝟬𝟭𝟭. . . long live the supreme beanie

CHAPTER ELEVEN !

CHAPTER ELEVEN !

[ real life, social media, imessage ]

- ❝ LONG LIVE THE SUPREME BEANIE ❞ 💌

ʳᵉᵃˡ ˡⁱᶠᵉ !

a few days earlier

a few days earlier...

chris, nick, and matt sit in the minivan, already like thirty minutes into filming their next video. as always, they've been arguing constantly, so nick's going to have so much to edit out so the video doesn't end up being a whole fucking movie. chris sits in his usual spot, giggling as matt yells at nick for like the fifth time in ten minutes. this week's car video is a 'would you rather'. they've been taking turns with nick's phone to read them out.

"okay, ENOUGH matt!" nick shouts, and matt finally goes quiet. "we get it!"

"no, you clearly don't, otherwise you would understand why i'd rather wear the same socks for a month than wear the same underwear for a week," matt retorts, then eats one of his fries with a grumpy look on his face.

"you're fucking crazy," nick says, shaking his head. matt sighs and shakes his head.

"you could just do it in summer and not wear socks!" he shouts, exasperated. chris laughs again, spilling a bit of his pepsi.

"ew, matt, you're gonna have your dogs out?" he says, pretending to be disgusted.

"oh for fuck's sake-"

"MOVING ON!" nick basically screams, snatching the phone off of matt and scrolling down. matt seems to forget that he's been yelling at him for the past fifteen minutes, because he immediately starts grinning and leans back to talk to nick and look at the phone.