𝟬𝟬𝟴. . . i don't have a creepy smile

CHAPTER EIGHT !

CHAPTER EIGHT !

[ real life, imessage ]

- ❝ I DON'T HAVE A CREEPY SMILE ❞ 💌

ʳᵉᵃˡ ˡⁱᶠᵉ !

it's now lunch, and the cafeteria bustles with students as the group gathers around their usual table

it's now lunch, and the cafeteria bustles with students as the group gathers around their usual table. chris slouches in his chair, poking at his food with annoyance etched on his face. he can't help but feel frustrated at the fact that cas is sitting only two seats away from him, on the other side of rory.

everybody else seems perfectly unbothered by casper's presence at their table, but chris can't fucking stand him and his stupid smirk and his unnaturally white teeth.

probably sensing his sour mood, kali frowns and leans over, closer to him. chris turns to her, his eyebrows raised.

"what's up?" kali asks, a hint of concern in her voice. "you seem off today."

chris lets out a sigh, his gaze purposely avoiding casper. though even as he tries his best not to look at him, he can still sense rory's laughter at whatever casper's just said, and it irks him to no end.

"nothing," he replies flatly, making kali scoff. she narrows her eyes at him, one eyebrow raised as she attempts to decipher whatever it is that he's thinking. her gaze pierces through him, and it's making chris honestly kind of nervous, if not a little uncomfortable. she stares at him suspiciously for another second, before he sighs and lowers his voice to a quiet whisper:

"i just- i don't like him," he mutters, unable to help the way his eyes flicker over to casper again, now engrossed in conversation with luna, too. he turns back to kali, who rolls her eyes at him.

"you're so grumpy," she says. "no need to act all pissed just because he's hotter than you and rory can actually talk to him without wanting to rip her hair out."