𝟬𝟮𝟴. . . it's always been rory

CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT !

[ real life, social media ]

- ❝ IT'S ALWAYS BEEN RORY ❞ 💌

ʳᵉᵃˡ ˡⁱᶠᵉ !

it's now after their first day back at school following christmas break, and four of them are sitting in kali's car eating mcdonald's

it's now after their first day back at school following christmas break, and four of them are sitting in kali's car eating mcdonald's. it's so weird to not have any of the triplets around, but none of them particularly care at the moment because they're getting gossip from skye about him and nick.

"wait, wait, repeat that. how did you guys start talking?" luna says, dropping her burger back into the box so she can use her hands to speak. skye rolls his eyes, chewing on a fry.

"we did not start talking," he sighs. "we just...i don't know."

"you don't know?" kali asks.

"no!" skye exclaims. "it just started out of nowhere. i think it was when-"

"-when we did the baking challenge and you guys were in a team together?" astoria interrupts, finishing his sentence. she honestly expects skye to snap at her and correct her, but he just sighs and nods sheepishly, grinning as he takes a sip of his fanta.

"WHAT," kali and luna say in unison, and skye shrugs.

"he started saying i was, and i quote, 'so chef boyfriend'," he says. "and then he just kept calling me his boyfriend for the rest of the day, and it kind of stuck."

"so you're boyfriends?" luna asks eagerly, her face lighting up.

"no," skye answers. "we're not anything right now. i don't know what's going on with us, but it's fun, and...and i like him. a lot." he cringes as he says it, expecting his friends (astoria) to make fun of him for being sappy, but they're all smirking at each other.