~one~

~

Y/n POV:

"You're not in Kansas anymore. We're going to Pandora. Now. I know all of us are asking the same question. Why so blue?" Y/n's father announced making the crowd laugh. "Since our past life, we've been brought back in the form of our enemy. That gives us their sight, their strength, their speed. With our training, that's a pretty poked mix."

"What about the mission?" Lyle asked. "Indeed we do. Our mission is to hunt down and kill, the leader of the na'vi. The one they call Toruk Makto, Jake Sully." She has been told a lot about him. Only the bad things. How he betrayed his own race. The crowd cheered.

They soon reached the city. Her heart was pounding from excitement.

As she walked beside her father she keep getting stares and glares with every step she took. Can't help it being the famous general Quaritch's daughter.

"General admiral" her father saluted. "Nice to meet you." the woman said. She eyed her. "I didn't know you had a daughter general." She looked back up at him. "A lot has changed since you were last here. Come"

*proceeds to take a long walk cuz yas*

Later they went to look at the footage they had of the attacks. Seeing what they did make her blood boil. Still, it made her feel bad.

"We believe your blue team won't trigger the immune response."

"And how do we test that?"

"The hard way" she smiled.

"Outstanding" I smiled back.

The ride with the helicopter was amazing.

~

Immediately after jumping out of the helicopter, I took out my gun. The forest sounded almost scary but beautiful at the same time. We sneaked around till we found the old pod. I was ready for anything. The pod was covered in greens and plants. It looked really old.

I started exploring and soon came to the old robot. It was grown with plants just like the pod. I got closer seeing a dead body in it, more like a skeleton. "Hey, dad come to take a look," I told him not taking my eyes off the name on the machine. He came closer taking the skull of its body. "Hey. Look kido. It's me." he laughed. "Wait you had scars on you're head?" I asked surprised. "Yup. But I remember you were born before this exact moment so I don't really know what happened." he took off the dog tag giving it to me before crushing the skull to dust. I'm gonna cherish it.

I took a few steps on placing the tag around my neck and hiding it under my shirt. As I was about to continue, I heard footsteps. But it didn't sound like one of us. I turn around pretending to look at the forest when I actually saw some na'vi sneaking up on us. I called my dad over. "Hey, dad come here." I signalled him. "There are na'vi children watching us right now. Should we ambush them?" I suggested. "How did you know?" He asked surprised. "I have great hearing." I complimented myself.

I heard them walk away. I signalled everyone to their positions, and to my surprise they trusted me. As I predicted, they walked straight into our trap. I grabbed the first one I could. It looked like a boy my age. I grabbed him by the neck on the sensitive spot leading to the queue. I pushed him down to his knees. "Got you" I giggled. He realised he was ambushed by a girl. "How old even are you? I think 12 is a little young to be a soldier." He mocked. "I'm 15 bitch" I tighten my grip on his neck making him groan in pain while the other shouted at us.

I saw his fingers. "Dad. We've got a half-bread here. It may be his" I told him as he took a closer look. "Show me you're fingers" He instructed. The boy lifted up his middle fingers as an insult but I just pressed the guy on his head and hardened the grip. He groaned in pain.

Dad took him from my grip into his. "Where is he?" He asked as the teen groaned. "Sorry I don't speak English... with idiots" I placed myself in front of him. "Where is he? I know you speak English but don't worry I speak na'vi better than anyone else here. So don't try me." I swear I saw a faint smile appear on my dad's lips. He hissed in response and I hissed at him.

My dad called for back up and I just made sure all of them were restrained. My dad called me over and I saw him watching a video. I was horrified. It was the video of my dad's death. It shook me to the core but I didn't let anything show.

I heard some movement further away. "Dad, they're here," I told him. He kneeled down. "Okay. Just like in the plan. Everything is gonna be okay." He hugged me before I ran into my position by grabbing the boy from before and pressing the gun to his head.

~

I hope someone read this cuz if not, I didn't just spend 20 minutes writing this-