~four~

Y/n POV:

We moved to the shallow water. Aonung made some weird sounds calling some creatures over. "These are ilu. If you want to live here, you have to ride."

I stood there confused until Aonung came over to me with an ilu. "Okay girly get on." I rolled my eyes and got on. I saw Neteyam make the bond with his Ikran before, so I figure you do the same with these. I took my queue and connected it with the ilu's. "Now, put your hands there and hold on tight." He said instructing me. He saw my pose and looked disappointed. "What? I never rode anything. Leave me alone." I huffed. He put his hands on my thighs putting them in the right position. His cheeks were red and I noticed it. Was he trying to hit on me? "Go," he said and I did.

I swam through the water quite smoothly, making leaps and turns. I rose out of the water to watch Neteyam and Lo'ak. Especially Lo'ak, It was so funny when he failed in front of his girl I almost died from laughing. I rode my ilu over to Neteyam in water. He went pretty far with his ilu, it would take him long before he swam back. I took him on my ilu riding back to the shore. I dropped him off at Rotxo before heading back to Aonung. "Oh mighty teacher, thank you for your help, now I'll go," I said making my ilu splash him. "Oh, it's on."

I quickly submerged myself underwater before I saw Aonung following me trying to catch up. I went as fast as I could but I knew he'd catch me, so I directed my ilu back to the shallow water. I saw Neteyam being close so as I was close to the shore I jumped off my ilu straight on him. "Neteyam! Aonung is trying to kill me!" I joked as he caught me in his arms. I was so close I forgot about everything around me just staring is his yellow eyes. I snapped out of it when I heard Aonung running on the sad behind me. I started running as well. jeez, hope I survive.

I lost him with Neteyam's and Lo'ak's help. We later joined Tsireya and Rotxo for some "breathing lessons". We sat in a circle.

"Breathe in breathe out. Slow down your heartbeat." Tsireya told us. She put her hands on Lo'ak's chest. "Breathe in, breathe out." She told him while his face was turning red. "Your heartbeat is fat. Focus" I looked at Rotxo and Neteyam who knew exactly what was going on. Kiri just rolled her eyes.

I stood up and grabbed Neteyam's hand dragging us to the water. I dove in calling my and his ilu. He followed me and we started swimming with our ilus underwater. I was ofter laughing meaning I had to go up for air a lot. We were constantly racing. It seemed like time had to fly by.

We decided it was time to head back so we pushed each other around cracking jokes no one else than us would probably find funny. "You're an idiot Neteyam," I laughed. "I know and you're a moron," he laughed.

Neteyam stopped in his tracks. I saw what he was looking at. They were picking on Kiri and Lo'ak. "Leave us alone!" Kiri tried defending herself. I and Neteyam headed over. Neteyam approached Aonung pushing him back. "You heard what she said. Leave them alone." Neteyam warned him. One of Aonung's friends tried to jump into action but Aonung stopped him. "Back off. Now."

Aonung took a spet back raising his hands. " Smart choice. Now, I need you to respect my sister." God he looked so fine doing that- WAIT WHAT- My cheeks flushed pink.

Kiri stuck out her tongue. "Let's go," Neteyam said grabbing my hand to walk away. "Lo'ak"

Lo'ak stopped. I could feel the revenge burn off of him. "I've got this bro," he said walking over to Aonung. What was he doing? "Look. I'm a freak, Alien." He showed Aonung his 5th finger. "But I can do something really cool. Watch. First I ball it up real tight like this. Then-" And he threw a hard punch right into Aonung's face. "It's called a punch, Bitch! Don't ever touch my sister again!"

Aonung leapt towards him throwing him on the ground. "Hell yea! Finally some action!" I yelled running straight into the fight. I wanted to stay neutral but fuck that. My skills were finally paying off. I twirled around kicking them. Neteyam scratched his head joining the fight. Before they knew it, Neteyam and Lo'ak had three of them in a tight grasp by their necks. While I had my moment.

I Pushed Aonung to the ground so he lay on his stomach. I sat on his back and with one hand I grabbed his hair pulling it back, making him groan and hiss in pain. "Neteyam! Get your girl off of me!" He hissed at Neteyam. I took out my pocket knife placing it on his neck. Everyone was so surprised by my actions that no one dared to speak. "Don't ever lay a finger on any of my friends again. Understood?" He didn't reply so I pushed the knife closer. "Understood?" I asked again. He gulped "Y-yes ma'am!" He said, his voice shaky. "Good," I said getting off. Too bad the knife cut a line on his neck. I played with the knife in my hand, throwing and spinning it, just like my dad taught me. While the others were speechless.

At that moment Jake and Tonawari saw what happened. 

~