~five~

Y/n: POV:

Shit...

Jake brought us back to the hut. "This is the one thing. The one thing I asked!" He lectured us. "To stay out of trouble..." All of us said in one voice. "To stay out of trouble!" Jake repeated. "Alright, it was my fault." Neteyam tried taking the blame. "No, I don't think so. You gotta stop taking the blame for this knucklehead!" Jake told him.

"But Aonung was picking on Kiri and Lo'ak. They were calling them freaks. Someone had to do something," I told him while playing with my pocket knife. Jake turned back to Neteyam "Why did you let her? A girl, get in the fight! She almost slit the guy's throat! You know where she learned that!" He said yealing at Neteyam. "Are saying that just 'cause I'm a girl I can't fight? And no, my dad only taught me how to play with it. Lyle showed me how to use it combat," I smiled at them. "Oh god, what am I gonna do with you?" He said looking at me. "And put that thing away." He noted my knife. "No, it's stained. I gotta wash it. It has a long history of blood on it I don't want it full of germs."

Jake rolled his eyes. "Lo'ak go apologies to Aonung. I don't care how you do it, just go." Lo'ak left with me and Neteyam followed behind. "Girl you were totally looking badass back there! You gotta teach me that!" Lo'ak complimented me. "Oh, I have other tricks," I giggled. I ran to the water so I could clean my weapon. "That's some girl you got there my dude," I heard Lo'ak teased Neteyam.

I got on my ilu with Neteyam and we continued our race from before the fight. It was wild. I was about to catch him when he changed his plans. He jumped off the ilu into the shallow water running out on the sand. I did the same but before I could catch him her spun around making me crash right into him. He took me with him flying to the ground. When I opened my eyes I was directly at him, my breasts pressing against his chest. Our faces turned a bright red as we quickly got off each other.

We sat on the sand. It was already sundown. I snuggled up to him. "So, what was your childhood like?" I asked. "That's an odd question." He hesitated. "It was nice. Mostly swinging on trees and getting some combat skills. My dad was never bad to me. He was and is the best father I could ask for. How about you?" I giggled, "Boy you have no idea,"

"I was born on a spaceship. As a human. Before your mother killed my dad's human form, my dad met my mother. But my mother worked on a space ship so, my life was rolling out there. Things went awfully wrong. His avatar was probably like 5 years old when he died. Mine was yet to be made. My avatar was a part of his plan since I was born. Immediately after my birth, he started making me one. I got put into recom. As a child. I barely remember how I looked back then. My body was burned so, I was probably like 8 or 9 then? While his avatar was like 14? We literally trained since I was born. We trained, for hours, days nonstop. I was forced into everything. I barely ate. I never experienced a good father. Everything I remember was me and him with weapons of learning combat skills. The pocket knife was my first weapon. I was 5 years old. I did so much trouble with it. Back then I loved it there. All my dad's friends. Lyle, Brown, Znidarsk, Warren. They taught me everything I know. I tell you when I got recruited for Pandora, I didn't want it. I hated it. I had no choice. I was made only for this mission and nothing more. I bet I was supposed to be burned after I return. I wish I could turn back time..." I finished.

He actually listen to every word I said. I looked deep into his yellow eyes. God, he was beautiful. Our faces kept coming closer until Neteyam closed the gap between us connecting our lips. They were so soft. We pulled back. "What are we doing?" I asked smiling. "I don't know but I like it."

"Neteyam! Where are you?!" I heard someone scream, so I quickly got off him and sat on the sand. It was Tsireya. "Come! We can't find your brother!" We looked at each other and quickly got up following Tsireya. We started searching everywhere. Until Aonung crossed my path. "Hey, I've been wanting to talk to you for a while now," he told me. "Thanks, Aonung, but I'm searching for Lo'ak right now. His family is madly worried," I told him. "Stop, just let me talk to you," he asked me again. I gave in, "Fine, you have 5 minutes," I told him.

"Since the day you arrived with that family. I felt a special attachment to you. I kinda started liking you. You're just so amazing and I know you almost killed me back then but it just made my attention for you grow stronger," I was shocked by his words. "Look, Aonung. I believe you're a nice guy but my heart belongs to another," I told him. I can't believe he fell for me... "It's that boy. Neteyam? Right? I see why you like him. He's made for you. I see the way you look at him and I see the way he looks at you." I was speechless.

"I took Lo'ak outside the brief. And left him there. As revenge. I didn't think it would turn so badly." He told me but I was too shocked to say anything, so I grabbed him by the arm to tell Jake.

~

Opp-