~seven~

Y/N POV: 

We soon left and I sat in front of their hut until I heard the horn. "The tulkun have returned! Everybody, our brothers and sisters have returned!" Tsireya yelled to everyone. I jumped in the water with Neteyam to admire the tulkun. After some swimming I found Lo'ak staring down at Tsireya. I let Neteyam go so I could talk to him. I swam closer to him. "So, did you two kiss yet?" I asked him. His face turned red, "N-no. She's my friend," He told me, but I could see it right through him. "Are you gonna keep saying that after you get married too? I can see the way you look at her," I told him back. "Fine, fine. I may like her, " he said defeated. "I knew it!" I smiled. "Okay, but what about you and my brother?" He asked me back. My face turned red, "We're just friends I swear," I told him. "Mhm, are you gonna keep saying that even after you get married?" He used my words, "You-" I said hitting him on the head. "I'll go so you can be with your girlfriend. Bye," And I got on my ilu, who I called and swam away.

I went to Neteyam catching him on his ilu. Just in time, I pulled him back by his queue, making him fall in the water with me. I pulled him down in the water as he stared at me why I did that. I put my hands on his cheeks, pressing our lips together in a kiss. I pulled back. "We haven't done that in a while," I signed him. Hi smiled kissing me back.

-

I was sitting outside in the rain with Neteyam. We were laughing and giggling like little girls. "Neteyam. Y/n. We have to talk," I heard Jake call us. His voice was so serious it shook me. We got into their hut and sat down in front of his parents. "What's going on between you two?" Jake asked looking at both of us. "What do you mean?" Neteyam asked. I could see the anxiety rise in him. "You know what I'm talking about. You two are way too close for a friendship," He knew. He saw us at the tulkun. I know he did.

"I can't deal with you anymore. You have caused me and other people a lot of trouble, I don't want you anywhere near our son. Understood?" He said demanding looking at me. A tear rolled down my cheek. I knew what I had to do. I stood up calling for my ilu and immediately after jumping in the water with him.

I knew where I had to go. I heard the engines of their ship miles away. I knew where they were. I rode my ilu all the way there, tears streaming down my cheeks. But this was not the time. I need to save what I can.

I swam through the water until I reached the ship. They were at another clan. I saw fire. Their houses were being burned. Everything they ever knew was now only dust. I jumped off my ilu into the shallow water. I told him to go and don't look back. I ran to the village and immediately saw my father, Zhang and Lyle. "Dad!" I yelled. His head snapped in my direction. I ran to him directly falling into a hug. He lifted me off the ground. "Oh, thank god you're safe! I was so worried. I knew they took your tracker off back then we lost your signal," he said putting me back down and kneeling so he was at my eye level. "What are you doing here?" He asked me. "I know where they are. The family trusts me like their child literally. I can lead you to them," I told him. "That's my girl! I'm o proud of you," He patted my head and stood up.

"Lye, Zhang. Let's go. We've got a trace," he told them before walking off. I followed him. A human man looked surprised to see me. "Could you tell me where you got a na'vi child? And why is she here?" My dad stepped to him, "This is my daughter. How did you think we knew where Sully was? She's with us," He explained. I bend down to his eye level. "I'll be nice to you. Once. Then I won't. Bitch," I smiled in his face. "Yup she's yours." The man said walking back in the ship and yelling orders. As others left the room to do other stuff, including my father I stayed there.

I took jumped out of the room and deeper into the ship. I started turning valves and cutting wires that I could. Everything I did would help, but not enough. I broke lots of equipment and ships and robots they had, making them unusable. I was doing that all the time until the main crew returned with a dead tulkun. It was terrifying to watch but if I have to. Moments later they hit another tulkun with a tracker and not just any other.

Payakan.

--------------------------------------

A/N

Sorry for the late update. I just was celebrating my birthday early with my family, tho it's in Monday (Jan. 9th). I'll give a shout-out to the person that can guess the age that I'm turning lol-

Ok y'all. 

First,

THANKS SO FUCKING MUCH FOR EVERYTHING LIKE LOVE Y'ALL<33333333333333

Second,

I wanna continue making fanfics and I don't know who to make it with. So I give you some options. Comment on the one you want and the one with the most votes, will get a fanfic oki?

So:

Lo'ak (Jake Sully 2.0,)

Neteyam again, ("dead but pretty")

Jake Sully,( the malewife bro )

Aonung,( light skin rizz guy)

Quaritch, (refuses to die aka William Afton 2.0)

Tsireya, (the insta influencer)

And Metkkayina version of Dwayne Johnson (Tonawari)

And maybe Neteyam x Aonung (MAYBE)

PICK BBGs<3333

Also pick the gender/oc of the x reader

Male

Female

Non-binary

OC