~eight~

Y/N POV:

The ship was already close to him, but then I froze. There were children on him, trying to pull out the tracker. Lo'ak, Neteyam, Tsireya, Aonung, Kiri and Tuk. All of them. I had had enough.

"Let's light this shit up hm?"

I said taking a gun from one of the guys. I shot two blasts through the driver's head, killing him. The crew got alerted and I just started shooting. I killed many humans by pulling their masks off and opening the door. I saw the tracker system and broke it. I looked around what else I could do. Then I saw it. There was gas leaking. Meaning that a tiny spark would send this flying up in flames.

There was a lighter in one of the human's pockets. I took it out and put it in my pocket. I ran down into the communication room. I knew Neteyam and Lo'ak had those communication devices so maybe I could get in contact.

My chest was pounding I was in a hurry. I finally made the contact. "Neteyam! Neteyam! Can you hear me?!" I yelled into the device. "Y/N?! How can I hear you?! Are you okay?!" He asked screaming back. "It doesn't matter. I'm on the ship. I bought you some time and broke the tracker device. Take Payakan and get away. I'm gonna blow this shit up, okay. I don't know if I'll make it," I told him. "Thanks," He told me but before I could do anything else, a paint of hands grabbed me from behind. "You disappoint me Y/n," I knew who it was.

I tried to fight but he tied my hands together to a piece of the ship so I wouldn't get out. "What you're doing is wrong! Stop! Dad please!" I cried to him trying to get out. "I really thought you'll share the legacy with me. I see you won't," He said locking the door. I'm in deep shit.

Wait, my dad forgot about the gift he gave me—the pocket knife. I cut myself out after some trouble. I'm still in the communication room, meaning I can manipulate orders! I sat behind the desk again. Connecting to some of the ships and Machines. "All machines are made to retreat. I repeat all machines are made to retreat," I said in the manliest voice I could.

I broke the dor running out. I ran back up with my lighter. I ran inside and sparked it. Second, later, the room was in flames with a big explosion. The impact threw me back into the wall, making me black out.

3rd Pov: Of Neteyam and Lo'ak

Neteyam rose out of the water on his ilu. He quickly freed Tsirea and Tuk, telling them to leave. He came to Lo'ak. "We have to get back in," He told Lo'ak as he cut him out. "Why bro, we have to go!" Lo'ak told him back. "She's still in there," Neteyam said grabbing a gun of one of the soldiers and running back in. He went through the rooms until he found the one with the explosion. She was on the floor passed out. "Y/N!" he said picking her up. He went back to Lo'ak with her in his arms. As soon as the avatars shooting them saw who they had, they stopped. A second too late. One of the shots went straight through Neteyam.

Lo'ak and Tsireya quickly put both of them up on the animal and went straight back to the shore. She woke up from the sudden move meant and realised what was happening.

Y/N pov:

I opened my eyes. I was riding the back of an animal, perhaps an ilu? I turned around to see Neteyam. He was bleeding. Barely conscious. We reached a rock where his father stood. I pulled him up on the rock, helping Tsireya and Lo'ak. He was bleeding very badly. Tears rolled down my cheeks.

I placed my wet hands on his wound, and the water started glowing immediately. I felt the energy exit through me into him. Their entire family watched what I was doing. I started breathing heavily, but the wound on him kept getting smaller until it healed. I took my hands back still covered in blood and sat down next to him. 

Neytiri came with her Ikran, immediately running next to Neteym. I went back, to give the family space. Neytiri and Jake turned to me, "You saved our son! Thank you. Thank you," Neytiri pulled me in a hug. He opened his eyes sitting up. I immediately pulled him in a hug, "You're okay! Thank you Eywa!" I said tears rolling down her cheeks. He's okay. He's okay. I told myself. I knew they still had their sisters. I heard it. I called for my ilu who was surprisingly alert. I jumped in the water with it and signalled to Jake I knew where they were. He jumped in the water after me.

We reached the ship. We crawled over to the top. He exploded part of the ship, making it sink down deeper. I jumped into action with Neytiri and Jake. I took out my knife and from behind, I slit Znidarsk's throat. I ran on picking up a gun and shooting Zhang and Mansk.

I left the others to Jake and Neytiri. I wanted to engage, seeing Kiri under my dad's knife, but before I could, Neytiri grabbed me from behind and placed a knife under my throat. We walked over to them. My dad froze seeing me.

"Release. Or I cut," Neytiri pressed down harder. "Dad, please! Just let her go! There is no point in this!" I told him. "Release," Neytiri repeated, before slowly cutting a diagonal line across my stomach. I hissed in pain. My dad let go of Kiri as Neytiri dropped me to the floor.

He wasn't looking. I jumped in the water, swimming to the other side and crawling up on the metal. The family noticed me. Jake wanted to leap towards him but I stopped him. I jumped down directly on my father, taking out a knife and pressing it to his throat so it drew blood. He threw me off to the other side of the ship. I hit the metal falling down. I ran back but before I could the ship completely sank leaving me in an air pocket.

I panicked. What am I going to do?

------------

ok I'm back

Almost no one voted so I'm giving it again

comment on the fanfic you would want. 

Lo'ak (Jake Sully 2.0,)

Neteyam again, ("dead but pretty")

Jake Sully,( the malewife bro )

Aonung,( light skin rizz guy)

Quaritch, (refuses to die aka William Afton 2.0)

Tsireya, (the insta influencer)

And Metkkayina version of Dwayne Johnson (Tonawari)

And maybe Neteyam x Aonung (MAYBE)

PICK BBGs<3333

Also pick the gender/oc of the x reader

Male

Female

Non-binary

OC