CHAPTER 5 - MINI STORY PART 1

THIS STORY WILL BE IN FIRST PERSON (LIKE THE MMU BOOKS IN GENERAL)

Me, Daisy, George, Alexander, Kitty. Beanie, Lavinia and Amina all went to the beach all together. Daisy and Amina flirting with eachother, George trying to stop Lavinia, Kitty and Beanie from fighting over a turtle and Alexander...

Well, we were left together, alone.

"Why is Beanie crying?" Asked Alexander, completely innocent of what's happening.

"Basically Beanie was 'playing' with this turtle and Lavinia just took and and threw it in the water. Simple as that."

"Oh." Said Alexander. Trying not to laugh. "Oh, poor—" and he burst out laughing.

I smiled at him. And then looked at Daisy and Amina to see what they were doing. What I saw was.. not really unexpected.

Alexander pretended to gag, I laughed at him and then Daisy and Amina looked behind them, at us.

"Oh, do shut up, will you!" Shouted Daisy. But Alexander just kept going! I tried to contain my laughs in and I was sure Daisy could see that.

"Oh you.. you little chump!" said Daisy. After a few minutes, when Alexander stopped making fun of Daisy and Amina and when me and Alexander finally had a full on normal conversation I swore he looked at me just the way he looks at daisy when he takes glances at her. Suddenly George came up to us.

"There's no hope for them." Said George. Alexander nodded, knowing that he knew nothing about what he was talking about.

"Yea.. no hope!" Alexander said. I smiled. George started smirking at me and said "so, I'm gonna go back to them, I can't BEAR them fighting. They are so loud, not to mention anyone, BEANIE." He said, out loud. No response, then he shrugged. "Yea, I'll definitely go now. Have fun you two." He said before he winked at us both and left.

I turned myself to look at Alexander to find out that he was looking at my already. "So.." I said, trying my best to build another conversation "How are you?" I continued. "Good." Alex replied. He kept opening and closing his mouth like he wanted to say something so badly but he couldn't. Then he said something. "You know.. I know I always admitted that I liked Daisy but.. now that—" he said before he was RUDELY interrupted by Daisy.

"Watson!" Daisy shouted while she and Amina were running to me. I stood at and said. "What, what, calm down!" I said. "It's Beanie." Lavinia and George both said, running up to me with Kitty behind them. "She- she-.." stuttered Kitty. "She what-" I began "BEANIES LOST!" Kitty shouted before tears starting rolling down her face.

Another case.. no.. this isn't a case.. I can't call it a case when my friend is lost. I was lost of words when Kitty told me that.