PT 24 if inspector Priestley never interrupted the re creation at the bridge

PLEASE DO NOT READ THIS IF YOU HAVENT READ DEATH IN THE SPOTLIGHT - ALSO GIVE IDEAS ON WHAT OTHER MINI STORIES I SHOULD DO! ID LOVE TO HEAR THEM!

"Alexander, you be the murderer and Hazel," said George, looking at me, "you will be Annie. So, how it's gonna be; Alex stand behind Hazel." I flushed when we got into our positions. Alexander seemed way too close to me. But I didn't complain.

"So. Alexander, you're the murderer; what would you do?" Asked George. "I'd... put my hand over H— I mean Annie's mouth so she wouldn't be able to scream. Hazel— Annie, I'm sorry about this." said Alexander. He put his left hand on my mouth and I looked behind me. Even in the dimness i could still count the freckles on his nose. I looked back, scarlet. I felt as though he looked at me the same way he sometimes looks at Daisy — it's probably just my imagination. "Yes, and then you'd push her in! Easy." said George. "But— wouldn't it be better if I — picked her up?" suggested Alexander. Oh no. Oh no, no, no. He was NOT going to pick me up. "Good idea, Alexander. How about we try that?" said George, I could tell he was having fun. He looked at me and Alexander and smirked. "Oh there's no way I'm going to let him pick me up—" but Alexander already did.

It felt awfully awkward. I wished Daisy was here for a second. "And then I'd throw her. It would've been easy for Annie, because she is nearly as — small as Hazel. " said Alexander. "Correct!" beamed George. I could see him smirking from the side of my eye. "I think you can put me down now, Alex." I said. "Oh— yes, sorry." And he put me down. I was chewing my lip while Alexander was taking notes, and George telling him what to write. "Well, that was fun. Wasn't it?" asked George. "No. Not at all." I said.

On the other hand what I really thought ...

SORRY IF THIS STORY IS SHORT!!!