PT 17 MINI STORY 1

KITTYS POV

Hazel and Daisy are finally back from Hong Kong! We missed them so much!

"Hazel! Daisy!" Beanie squealed. "Not gonna lie, it was awfully boring without you guys." said Lavinia. It was the nicest thing I've ever heard her say. "How are you guys?" I asked, "We are good. Hong Kong was rather more beautiful than I thought it would be." said Daisy.

We went back to our dorms and we saw Hazel putting up a picture beside her bed. Out of curiosity, I asked; "Oooh, who are they?" "Thats George," Hazel said, pointing to a not short but not tall - looking boy, "and that's Alexander." She said pointing to a tall, blonde boy. I saw her face going a bit red when she mentioned Alexander. "Well Alexander's handsome" I said. Hazel was looking down at her feet. "Ohhh, Hazel has a crush." Said Lavinia "Since she met him! She always acts like a shrimp when he's around him. Hazel, I told you a million times he is not good for you. He is not up to your standards." says Daisy. "Yea. The blonde one is nice and all but look at him" Lavinia says, pointing at George. "What— no. He is not handsome." Hazel said, looking astonished.

"By the way, Hazel. A letter came in for you. It's from.. Alexandria? Who's that?" I told her. I showed it to her and she snatched it away from me, smiling. "Rude." I say.

HAZELS POV

Dear Hazel,

How was Hong Kong? I bet it was absolutely spiffing. Id absolutely love to go there one day with you and Daisy. George would come along too. Did a murder happen? At this point I'd be surprised if you said no. So many things are bound to happen when you are around. Hope you and Daisy are OK.

Love to you — and Daisy,
Alexander

I was so happy that i finally got his letter. I've been dying to see if he sent me one through all the days I've been in Hong Kong. I was supposed to be writing a letter back, until—

"So, who is it?" Asked Kitty. "Someone"
"It's Alexander. Isn't that obvious?" Said Daisy "You send letters to him? Tel him I said hi!" said Kitty. "Guys.." said Beanie, coming out of her room. "Guys I lost my necklace." "Again?" said Lavinia "This is the 4th time this week."
"I know!" said Beanie. "But now I've REALLY lost it. I looked everywhere, I swear!"
"Watson, casebook out. What's the description of it?" asked Daisy. "It's blue and white. It has a little pearl on it and it has the letter B on it." said Beanie. "Where did you last see it?" asked Daisy.
"Beside my bed" said Beanie, looking downcast. "Alright. Lavinia, did you ever see the necklace?" asked Daisy
"I mean— yeah I did see it once or twice, but otherwise I never saw it again."
"What about you, Kitty?"
"I last saw it on Beanie. That was yesterday."
"Well. Then we just need to look for it all over again." said Daisy. "But I've looked for it myself! It's not here. Somebody must've stolen it! And it has to be one of you. So that means one of you is lying." said Beanie "But how could we steal it if we were all here, looking at the picture me and Daisy took when we were in London?" I asked. There couldn't be a possible chance that someone had stolen it. "Maybe they stole it before?" said Beanie, "But all I know is that it's one of you, for sure! Except for Daisy and Hazel, because they were here the whole time."

We searched for it and we simply couldn't find it. "Oh, typical Beanie for losing it!" said Kitty. "I didn't lose it. Somebody just stole it! My eyes are on you, Lavinia, Kitty." Beanie said. She said the ending slowly. "Why, would I ever, want your necklace? I don't like necklaces at all! It's Kitty." said Lavinia defensively. "I'd never steal it! I prefer bracelets than necklaces." said Kitty.

Me and Daisy looked at eachother. Again, we thought exactly the same thing. I turned to look at Beanie and said "Has there been anyone in our dorm other than you guys?" I asked "Well, the new girl, Amina, knocked on our dorm." said Lavinia, "What might be useful information though is that Amina is not only popular because of her attitude and looks, she's also known for creating great pranks. What if—" "What if her and Clementine stole it?" said Daisy, finish Lavinias sentence. "I mean, isn't Clementine in the same dorm as Amina?"
"Yes, but none of them went inside the dorm! So it couldn't have been them." said Beanie "Were they ever late for dinner?" I asked. "Great question, Watson! But, we're they?"

"Yes.. they were" said Beanie. "I think I know where this is going." said Lavinia "They must have stolen it when we were at dinner!"

"Oh, they are dead when I see them!". I have never seen Beanie this furious. Why was the necklace so important to her? I must ask her this when we get the necklace back.

We went to Amina and Clementines dorm. But the answer we got was unexpected.