Two

vivianaluna posted to their story

Regulus Horner had been born on a cold winter's day just five minutes after his sister Viviana

Regulus Horner had been born on a cold winter's day just five minutes after his sister Viviana. It was something that during their childhood and teenage years was constantly brought up. Twins that hadn't wanted to be apart for more than a few minutes. It was endearing, and only became more endearing when they grew up close as two siblings could be.

But at 27, Regulus couldn't say that he and Viviana were as close as they once used to be. The last time he'd spent more than a few hours with his sister had been in 2016. In 2017, Viviana had gotten her first major assignment by Gucci — she would liaise between Harry Styles and Gucci, ensuring everything ran smoothly and designing at least half of his tour outfits. 2017 kept her busy designing and 2018 kept her busy with the tour. Then the first half of 2019 had been filled with Met Gala preparations for her, and the later half spent focused on a tour that was postponed due to the pandemic. 2020 had been obvious, the pandemic kept Viviana in her Rome apartment. 2021 was filled with a Harry Styles tour and building her own collection within the Gucci portfolio.

So it has been about five years since Regulus had more than a few hours with his twin. Ideally, he'd be at the airport to pick her up. But his own job kept him at the track in yet another team debrief about persistent issues with the car.

If the buzzing of his phone in his pocket was anything to go by, then Viviana had landed at the airport and was taking the chauffeured car to the hotel.

Or so she should have been. But Viviana was never the predictable sort. Predictability was nice and all, but she preferred the spontaneity to life. So while Christian and Regulus sat through a meeting, Viviana had sent the chauffeur to the hotel with her luggage and found a taxi to take her to the track.

It had been a few years since she'd been anywhere near a Formula 1 paddock, and so many of the familiar drivers from then were gone. But a few did remain.

"Vivi!" A very familiar voice said excitedly, catching her attention.

"Danny!" Viviana says, almost giggling as the older man engulfed her in a hug. Daniel's loud greeting had made others look towards them, but after traveling with Harry and growing up with the Medicis and Ferraris, she'd been very used to ignore the questioning looks.