Four

On the last day of testing in Barcelona, Viviana had finally endeavored to the Ferrari garage. Domenico was to be there for Ferrari business and since her job with Red Bull was only clothing and content, she didn't have much to do for the day. She'd gotten Max's measurements and for him to wear a very simple Gucci sweater to the track earlier that morning.

Busy texting Lucia about their plans once she got back to Rome before Bahrain, Viviana didn't notice that she was walking directly into someone.

"Merda," the curse leaves her lips almost automatically when she nearly falls back. The guy she'd run into steadying her before she could fall. Viviana was familiar enough with the grid to know that she'd run into Charles Leclerc, or as Domenico called him, Ferrari's Golden Boy. "Sorry, I wasn't focused," she apologizes.

"I wasn't focusing either, so we're both at fault," Charles says scratching the back of his head. "I'm Charles," he introduces himself.

"Viviana," she replies. "That's a nice sweater," she tells him when she sees that he's wearing the blue mon petit sweater from the autumn 2020 line.

"Thanks. I would recommend it, it's really comfortable," Charles rambles on to the pretty girl standing in front of him. He doesn't know why he said it, but he'd committed to it. "Very soft."

"Looks like it," she says. He's about to ask if she's with someone when Domenico Ferrari joins them — Charles still hadn't gotten used to the man's presence.

"Ah good, you've met my stepdaughter, Charles," Domenico says. As far as Charles knew, Domenico only had one stepdaughter — one with the last name Horner and who worked at Gucci. He'd rambled on about a Gucci sweater to a Gucci designer.

"No Red Bull today?" Domenico asks.

"I've done my duties with Red Bull for now. Thought I'd bother Ferrari today. It was this or go to Mercedes," she shrugged in response.

"Your love affair with Mercedes needs to end," Domenico muttered. "You're Italian, there should only be one team."

"Why Mercedes?" Charles questions.

"It makes all my parentals angry," Viviana tells him. "And Toto is kind of iconic," she adds.

Unfortunately for Viviana, Domenico does have to leave early as his father had requested his presence in Maranello. Charles extends the invitation to Ferrari in response.

vivianaluna📍Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya

vivianaluna
📍Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya

vivianaluna📍Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya