Three

After a while, Viviana did leave Mercedes hospitality to greet her father and twin once their meeting was over. Not before she got a crepe for her brother and another sent over personally by Toto for her father. She'd never understand the odd frenemies thing the two had going on, but she wasn't going to question it at all. Not when Toto always seemed excited by her presence at Mercedes.

"Crepe special delivery," Viviana says when she sees her dad and twin. Both of them, as expected, are dressed in the team shirt. "One for Reg, and one specially made for dad by Toto," she says, handing them their crepes — a strawberry Nutella one for Reggie and a blueberry peanut butter one for her dad.

"That bastard," Christian Horner mutters, taking the crepe.

"Don't you like blueberries and peanut butter?" Viviana asks after she's received a hug from her father followed by one from Reggie.

"I do, hence that bastard," Christian retorts. "How was your flight?" He inquires 

"It was good, got some work done," she answers. "How's the car looking this season?"

"Good, but there are some concerns. Hopefully they'll be fixed before the season begins," Reggie replies, happily munching on his crepe. "Oh you need to meet Max," he says.

Christian, with the promise of having dinner together to catch up, let's the twins leave so Reggie could introduce Viviana to Max. He also shoots Toto a quick thank you text for the crepe and sets a reminder to add a crepe station to the Red Bull Racing hospitality.

Max is outside talking to Lando when Reggie comes over with a blonde in tow. For a moment Max thinks it's Reggie's new girlfriend, but a closer look makes him realize that it's his sister. (And the fact that Reggie liked redheads.)

"Boys," Reggie greets them. "This is my sister Viviana. Viv meet Max and Lando. Lando's a driver for-"

"Just because I haven't been to a race doesn't mean I stopped watching F1," Viviana says, cutting Reggie off. "Also Danny, Seb, and Lewis gave me the rundown of the grid earlier."

"I just wanted to be sure you knew," Reggie says.

"It's nice to meet you both," Viviana says, smiling at both of them. Max tries to see the similarities between her and Christian but comes up with none. While she and Reggie don't look very similar either, they do share the same cheekbones.

"You sound Italian," Lando says, tilting his head in confusion.

"Our mum is Italian, and Viv's spent most of her life in Italy. It's also where she works," Reggie answers.

"Gucci, right? Christian always mentions it and has been over the moon since the partnership was announced," Max inquires.

"Yeah, we're all really excited at Gucci as well," Viviana says.

reggiehorner added to their story