Nine

Viviana, already dressed for the yacht party later, leaves Lucia and Alexia so she can head over to where Reggie is staying at Max's apartment with garment bags in tow.

"Have I told you that you're a godsend?" Reggie asked when he was given one of the garment bags by Viviana.

"Yes, but you can keep saying it," Viviana retorted. "Where's Max?" She questioned.

"Hiding," Reggie answered, motioning towards the sofa where Max was doing a poor job of hiding under a blanket.

It takes her a few minutes to get Max to come out from under the blanket and open the garment bag. "It's a plain white shirt..." he's confused to see that it isn't as bold and as bright as the designs he'd seen in her portfolio or like the shirt Reggie had pulled out.

"Fashion isn't just wearing the name brands and eccentric outfits, it's being comfortable in what you wear. Because at the end of the day, you're wearing the clothes, the clothes aren't wearing you," Viviana explained. "So we start with tried and true, things that you're comfortable wearing. That's the base and we'll elevate the look with accessories and how the clothing is styled while you're wearing it," she continued. "Baby steps. You're not Harry or Lewis who will wear just about anything and that's perfectly fine."

"What accessories?" Max questioned, happy that he wouldn't be shoved into clothing that made him uncomfortable.

"A silver chain and a couple of simple silver rings. I would usually recommend gold with white so they pop. But you don't have warm undertones so the silver will look better," she explained, pulling out the jewelry bag.

"Is that a nice way of saying he's too pale?" Reggie questioned.

"I wouldn't say too pale, just has cool undertones," Viviana replied.

maxverstappen1
📍Monte Carlo, Monaco

liked by vivianaluna reggiehorner gucci and 783,683 others

maxverstappen1 not a bad outfit vivianaluna and not a bad party either

view all 988 comments

vivianaluna of course it's a good outfit

user76 vibing with this

user52 love how it's a max outfit but you can see that viviana's styled the look with her little touches
user70 the rolled up sleeves, chain, rings and half unbuttoned shirt 😮‍💨

redbullracing is it getting hot in here 🥵

user68 admins simping

charles_leclerc
📍Monte Carlo, Monaco

charles_leclerc📍Monte Carlo, Monaco