Eight

"Not very subtle are you?" Viviana questioned when Charles opened the door to his custom Ferrari for her. Already she could spot a few people with their cameras pointed towards them.

"Says the girl driving a bright red LaFerrari," Charles retorted making her laugh a little.

"Subtlety is for the boring," Viviana concluded. "So where are you taking me?" She questioned once he was settled into the driver's seat and pulling out of the parking spot.

"It's a surprise," he replied, not giving in when she pouts.

It's a short ten minute drive before Charles parks his car, "you know for a professional driver, you're parking is kinda bad." The teasing lilt present in her words as Charles tells her to hop onto his back.

"My job is to drive in odd shapes over and over, not park," he retorted. "Now hop on. It's a bit rocky near the bottom," he explained, motioning for her to get on his back. With little effort, Viviana's on his back and Charles is headed up the path.

vivianaluna
📍Monte Carlo, Monaco

vivianaluna📍Monte Carlo, Monaco

liked by pierregasly lulucia and 846,089

vivianaluna pretty view and pretty sunset 🌅❤️

view all 856 comments

reggiehorner whatever happened to being subtle?

user83 why soft launch when you can hard launch
user67 hard launch > soft launch

lulucia when she's also a photographer

charles_leclerc I think I had the prettier view
vivianaluna 🥰
user45 I don't think they're talking about the view of Monaco

user07 is Viviana entering her wag era???
user67 god I hope so it'd be iconic
user39 imagine the ferrari and red bull interactions

________

"Won't your trainer be mad?" Viviana asked. There's a bag with burgers and fries resting on the console between them.

"What Andrea doesn't know won't hurt him," Charles replied. "Now, how does one end up styling Harry Styles?"

"I designed a few of the outfits that he'd worn in 2015. So when he was in talks with Alessandro about a partnership for his first solo tour, Alessandro put us in contact," Viviana explained. "One thing led to another and we've worked together ever since."

"Now you get to style Max," Charles noted.

"Somehow styling Max is more difficult than Harry," she stated. "Harry's more experimental and willing to try things that in theory shouldn't work together. Max, from what I've seen in his past outfits and our conversations about future outfits, likes the classic styles. He isn't going to gravitate towards the canary yellow suit or the shirtless monochromatic outfit," she explained.

"I don't think many people would go for canary yellow," Charles said, taking a fry and dipping it into his milkshake — something that Daniel had taught him when they'd been in Vegas together.

"I think I could convince a few of the drivers to wear canary yellow suits," Viviana retorted. Lewis and Daniel could easily be convinced to wear those. Maybe George and Carlos. "You know, you'd look really good in yellow," she noted, his tan would compliment yellow very well.

"And I think you'd look really good in red," Charles said.

"I'd look amazing in red, but you're gonna have to try harder than that to get me in a Ferrari shirt," Viviana said.

Their date did eventually end with Charles driving her back to Lucia's apartment building and walking her up to the apartment. "I had a good time," Viviana said, both of them standing in front of the door.

"I did too, hopefully I'll get a third date," Charles replied.

"Only if I get to plan it," Viviana answered.

"I'd be amenable to that," Charles nodded, playing with her fingers. Viviana leaned in and placed a kiss on his cheek, very close to the corner of his lips.

"I'll see you for the yacht party?" She asked pulling back.

"You will," Charles reaffirmed. He left soon after Lucia opened the door saying they'd been standing in the hall too long.

thisisnotsharl posted to their story