The Day - 2

*vrmmm*
.
.
*vrmmm*
.
.
*vrmm-

BAM
"WAKE THE FUCK UP ITS TIME FOR THE EXAMS!"
"Five more minutes..."
"OH FUCKING-" I felt my covers being pulled off me. The cold air touching my bare skin. "HEY!" Nox playfully scoffed, "well you needed to get up at some point." I got up to take a shower and lightly pushed my sister away from me. "See ya! Have fun being beat the fuck up! Summon me when you need to!"

I grumbled and got into the shower after taking everything off. Soon, I went back to when I was smaller, weaker.. with Nox..

"Okay! And this is how you make the seams seem invisible!" Nox showed me how to sew together my clothing after I had ripped my favorite scarf on accident. "Now you try!" She handed the need and thread to me as I repeat what she did a couple seconds ago. "Nice! I knew you could do it!"

Having four arms did have its perks... "and this is how you sew the button back on!" "Otay!" "Heh! It's Oh.." "oh.." "kay!" "Kay! "Okay." "Okay!" "That's my button!"

"This is how a voodoo doll works. You first have to get the DNA of your victim. Then you put it into the doll." "Okay!" I heard it giggle. "Then you sew the name of your victims name on the doll and stuff the doll with stuffing or rice." I hummed. "Now!" Smoke erupted from the doll. "It has the features of the victim." It waved at me, having the features of a rabbit. A patchie.

"Bavo! Big sis!"

"Thanks, button!"

I chuckled at the fond memory. I turned off the water and slowly got out as to not slip and fall. I looked down to see what today's treasures were and it was sausage with a side of buns. Fantastic. I hate everything. I sighed, grabbed my towel, and went to get dressed into my school uniform for the exam.

The exam?

What exam..?

.

.

OH SHIT THE UA EXAM

I hastily dress myself and dashed downstairs after seeing that there was a mere hour until the exam started. I didn't even greet the rest of my family who looked absolutely confused (I'm sorry mom). I started to try and take flight but remembered... my wings aren't fully grown. And I don't know how to fly yet. I can only hover. A flaw in my design.

Fuck.

I just sprinted towards the school that was miles away (and on the other side of the city) and had about 30 minutes before the exams were to start. "Why do you always sleep in?" I asked myself with a whine. I was wheezing. "I didn't bring my inhaler." "There you are! You had me worried sick.." Izuku came up to me from behind. "You weren't at the bus stop.. did... did you sleep in? Again?"

"Guilty's charged..."

"You did, didn't you?" I looked down in shame. "Hey! I made it so cut me some s-l-a-c-k!" He laughed. "True true." He took in a deep breath and tripped on himself. I didn't have time to save him as a blonde girl started to drag me along away from him. My jaw dropped. Who would just drag a random person. "Hey girl! I hope you're, like, totes excited to become hero's and everything!"

I turned to look back at Izuku as I was still being dragged away. He looked terrified. "Let me go!" I made no effort to escape this girls grasp due to utter shock. "AM I JUST PARALYZED NOW??" She started to ramble on and on about how great she was and how rich her family was, but had to prove her worth without tasking the recommendations.

"There's recommendations? What? There's a thing where I don't have to put in much effort? What the fuck!?"

"Anyway," she looks to me. "Everyone knows that being a hero means fame and money! You understand that, don'cha babe?" I nod to her, not wanting to upset her. I'm clearly lying, but she doesn't look past the nod. "Glad to know that someone here is smart!" I don't want to be here. Not with... I don't even know WHAT or WHO she is! Who just grabs a random person and starts talking to them as if you're their best friend??