They're out already!? - 3

I know I want to make notes at the end of chapters, but I want to say I mostly write chapter when I am beyond tired for some reason. When I get out of both artists and writers block. It's fucking weird, I know, but as I type it is 11:09 pm. So... I blame myself for errors. I have also been changing the point of view every five second and have to correct myself like a dumbass.
—————————

"WHY WONT YOU ACTUALLY USE YOUR BRAIN?"
"OH IM SORRY!? IM NOT THE ONE WHO HAS MORE THAN THIRTEEN SEWED INTO ONE!"
"OH YOU FUCKIN–"

There were a series of rips and crashes sounding from the living room. I was tidying the kitchen minding my business when this happened. Sometimes I want to buy crucifixes for these occasions. Maybe I'll buy some holy water? That might work.

I turn around and see my siblings throwing themselves at each other. They're doing actual damage. The only things they don't go for are their heads. Silvia is missing a leg and Nox is missing two arms, and part of their tail.

They weren't the only things that were a mess. The entire living room was covered in stuffing and glass. Things that will be hastily cleaned up and put back into the proper places before mom gets home.

"YOU SPOILED BRAT"
"YOU AT LEAST HAD SHIT! I WAS LOCKED UP–"
"YOU BETTER NOT GIVE ME THE GAS CHAMBER TALK!"

'Ah, they're going for trauma. More specifically, you'd get canceled if you said this to another person or online.'

I walked away from their.. conversation and went to go mind my own business. I heard my phone go off and went to check it. "It's the guy I saved.." I open up the message.

Kaminari D.
Heya, hot stuff 😉 hope you're doing
okay after those exams.

"Aww. How thoughtful! I'm going to ignore that first part though.."

Yes, I am fine. Thank you for your
concern!😁
(👍)

I shut off my phone and look out the window. It's peaceful today. Not much traffic outside. It's quaint, I love days like this. But, it gets overshadowed by the sound of glass breaking.
"They are at each others throats today.." I saw my reflection on the glass of my window. The [E/C] on black showing me how abnormal my quirk is. Why were the "whites" of my eyes black? Why was I a demon rather than an angel? Is it because I'm around three?

No wonder people are repulsed.

I look away from the outside world and myself and turn to my books. Books that hep me learn how to speak human or "Japanese" as it's called here. It'll help with my already huge disadvantage. "H.. hallo..? Mme? Naym ist..?" 'No we try this again.' "Haylo me nayme is.." I spent my time reading and re-reading certain phrases and words and while it might not be perfect, I can almost slightly speak good human.

"Need to fucking work on this.. I wanna surprise Izuku.." I got another buzz from my phone. I checked and it was Izuku. "Speak of the... oh.. well?"

My human💚
Did you check ur mail?

What's the point of using
"ur" when you're gonna
use proper punctuation?

My human💚
Answer the question 😡

Gahd dayum. No. Why?

My human💚
Exams.

Also, why proper
punctuation when
you aren't even gonna
sleep words correctly?
Hm?